The Randstad companies are responsible for finding and contracting talent for project roles at Philips. If you are selected for a role you will be contracted by the broker or employed by a Randstad company, and will not be an employee of Philips.
Philips India- Enterprise Application builder
Project is closed
Posted Jun 23, 2022
Project ID: PHHJP00020828
(Jun 4, 2022 - Nov 30, 2022)
Application Deadline: Jun 4, 2022 12:00 AM
Key responsibility area:
- Hands on Experience in Microservices using Java Spring or Node Js
- Strong Knowledge and Problem Solving Skill on Microservice based Design. Expertise in RestFul API build and test.
- Experience in HTML/CSS and web front end development
- Strong Analytical & Coding Skill on Java Spring and Node Js.
- Expertise on JUNIT for test automation
- Experience on ReactJS would be an added advantage
- Strong experience with DevOps (live deployments/migrations/monitoring/alerting) and exposure to CI/CD DevOps on AWS.
- Experience on Postgres, Git, Jenkins, Maven.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 4-6 years years of professional experience building Enterprise applications using Java
- Atleast 1 years Hands on Experience in Microservices
- Experience in API bases development, and API design
- Unit test case development
- Good Analytical and problem solving skills
- Good knowledge in Source Control Management (Git)
- Experience of working with bug tracking, continuous integration and other productivity enhancement software like TFS, Bugzilla, Jira etc.
- Prior experience in working in Agile software methodologies
+ Search all projects
Freelance Identity & Access Management - Subject Matter Expert (ZZP)
Best Best , Brabant - 40 hrs/week