The Randstad companies are responsible for finding and contracting talent for project roles at Philips. If you are selected for a role you will be contracted by the broker or employed by a Randstad company, and will not be an employee of Philips.
Philips India - C#, .net developer
Project is closed
Posted Feb 23, 2022
Project ID: PHHJP00019649
End date: Mar 31, 2022
Application Deadline: Dec 16, 2021 12:00 AM
Mandatory Skill Required
- Strong knowledge of .net Core C# Good to have healthcare knowledge
- Strong Object Oriented development and design knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of design patterns and practical applications
- Expertise in development, testing and debugging skills
- Strong knowledge of all phases of the SDLC
Good to Have/Optional Skills
- Familiarity with global healthcare regulations and interpretation
- Knowledge about TFS, GIT?
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Translate top level requirements into design & implement complete solution.
- Follow best in class software development practices.
- Review and ensure quality of deliverables from self
- Actively participate in solution estimation, planning and risk management activities
- Ensure compliance to the Quality Management System and regulatory requirements
- Good communication skill
- Fast learner. Ability to grasp key concepts quickly with minimal or no supervision
- Ability to take ownership and deliver with quality and within required timeline
+ Search all projects
Freelance Identity & Access Management - Subject Matter Expert (ZZP)
Best Best , Brabant - 40 hrs/week