As a focused leader in health technology, Philips has set itself an ambitious target to improve the lives of three billion people a year by 2025 by making the world healthier and more sustainable through meaningful innovation. In order to deliver on that target, it is key that we both leverage and protect our rich history as a trusted brand for both customers and our employees. One way we do this is by living up to our four Philips behaviors, one of them being “Always Acting with Integrity”. Philips Group Legal Compliance supports the company in this, helping it to be compliant with rules and regulations in the domains of Anti-Bribery & Anti-Corruption, Data Privacy and Healthcare Compliance, Antitrust, Export Control & Sanctions and the Philips General Business Principles.
You will be part of the Philips Legal Compliance program team, a group of people that develop and deploy programs that span the various legal compliance domains. Examples of these programs are the development and deployment of (e-) communication campaigns, internal controls, and the support of the legal compliance networks throughout the company. Within this team, we are looking for someone that can assist our subject matter experts and help them work more effectively.
Your responsibilities, amongst others:
• Manage our networks by keeping up-to-date our databases and ensure on-boarding
• Keep up-to-date our systems which facilitate our internal controls on Export Controls & Sanction regulations
• Support the deployment of our internal controls and follow-up with internal stakeholders in the event of issues
• Assist with the project management of projects such as the development of communications- and learning initiatives
• Prepare reports on our legal compliance activities for our senior management
• Manage our legal compliance policies
To be successful in this position, we are looking for someone with:
• A bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• 3-6 years of related work experience, preferably with relevance to the legal (-compliance) domain
• Fluent in English (oral and written)
• Having excellent knowledge of windows applications (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
• Having strong communicative skills, being able to maintain good relations with various stakeholders in the organization
5 days per week, but four is negotiable.
Remote work is possible assuming flexibility to adapt to business needs.
As soon as possible, but in any event no later than November 1st for the duration of 6 months to cover the maternity leave