Operational Improvement Manager
This is an interim 7-months position within the Europe Supply group of Philips Personal Health Commercial Supply Chain.
As operational improvement manager you will be responsible for identifying and driving the implementation of improvement in supply operation, with focus area on QxP planning performance, Sales outlook/ Latest View process, Safety stock fulfilment, Key Module inventory management, and Direct Delivery implementation.
The role and responsibility will include data analytics, reporting, project management, and driving improvement based on the outcome of the analytics, as well as to manage stakeholders in the relevant process.
To be successful in this role you need to have strong background in supply chain, high accuracy to support data analytics, project management skills, and the ability to work independently as well as within the team to drive and implement changes.
• Manage and produce QxP reporting and drive performance improvement in this KPI
• Manage and produce weekly latest view report with high accuracy and lead the discussion with markets, supply centers, and/or management
• Manage Safety Stock fulfilment tracker, analyze the gap together with the supply center/markets, and drive improvement
• Manage and support Key Module inventory management for European Late Customization Center
• Drive and coordinate direct delivery initiatives with supply centers and the markets
• Support global initiatives in the area of CSL, Inventory management, and other supply chain initiatives.
• 3-5 years supply chain knowledge and experience.
• Excel proficiency, affinity working with numbers and related IT systems
• SAP knowledge and experience
• Good English communication skills, both written and verbal with good customer service minded and ‘can-do’ mentality
• Ability to work and coordinate with different functions in a multicultural and virtual working environment
• Good organization skills with the ability to prioritize workloads, ensuring tasks are completed in a timely manner.
reason for hire
- I have an employee on maternity/paternity leave
Senior persoon : max. 90 euro