Online Merchandising Planner PH BNL
In this role you have the opportunity to
Set up the merchandising planning for the Philips Personal Health Store in the Benelux.
In this new role you’ll get the opportunity to drive the growth & professionalization of the Philips Personal Health store by effectively setting & driving the merchandising planning strategy across the entire PH Benelux portfolio.
As the Merchandising Planner you function as the analytical counterpart of the D2C manager.
You analyse sales & stock strategies and translate data driven insights to assortment improvements taking into account seasonal factors, market trends and the ambition & overall strategy of the Philips Online Store.
You can present your findings to several stakeholders including demand planning, online merchandising and the webshop team.
We are looking for a highly analytical person with a proven track record in merchandising planning, preferably at an e-commerce and/or fashion brand. As this is a new role, the ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial mindset and great stakeholder management skills.
You like to take on a challenge and enjoy working in a motivated & action oriented team. We work partly in Amsterdam and Eindhoven (flexible planning is possible).
• Analysing data to build merchandising plans focusing on consumer needs, whilst supporting the webshop strategy.
• Provide forecasts on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis to ensure demand planning can secure availability
• Set up a promotion assortment strategy
• Analyse seasonal activity and using sell through analysis to identify when levels/ stock needs to be reduced to exit cleanly
• Develop new report and strategies to work smarter and more efficient
• Business reports - including sales and availability reports, stock no sales and lost opportunities
We are growing our eCommerce capability enterprise wide. You will be part of Philips eCommerce transformation; together with the Philips Digital Personal Health Benelux Team you’re driving this transformation.
• A Masters or Bachelor degree (business, marketing or similar);
• At least 3 years’ experience in merchandising planning
• Ability to work at a fast pace with agility
• Proven ability to make business decision based on data analysis
• Strong analytical & social skills
• Ability to influence and build strong working relationships
• Considerable business acumen and commercial thinking
• Fluent in English and Dutch, French is a plus
Sign up for new opportunities