NPI to Cash Deployment Manager - PMO (Freelance)
Philips is driving a global transformation program - New Product Introduction to Cash (NPI to Cash) - set out to unlock the company's full potential, turning us into a more agile, entrepreneurial and customer focused company with capabilities to play and win in the solutions space.
For this flagship transformation program, we are looking for a Deployment Manager / PMO. Based in the Netherlands, you will be part of the program Deployment and Change Management team, reporting into the Global Program Deployment and Change Leader and working closely with the Program PMO, Change Managers, Regional Deployment Managers, Business Process Experts, and other program and market team members.
Working in a dynamic international cross-functional team setting, to drive successful implementation of the NPI to Cash business transformation in the markets and countries in scope through rigorous applying the project management principles and practices.
The Deployment Project Manager / PMO is responsible for the consolidation and End-to-End transparency of the market deployment and change management plans the various markets.
- Coordinate and integrate the deployment and change management plans across the deployment and change teams operating in the various into a single source of truth and integrate it with the overall program plans
- Follow-up and track the deliverables, milestones and deployment risk register
- Maintain the deployment collaboration in MS Teams and SharePoint
- Follow-up and ensure compliance with the standard implementation methodology, readiness for the stage gates, quality and compliance
- Guide the local market deployment teams on the standard processes, tools and methodologies
- Own and drive the daily management of the various program deployment and change teams.
This role provides you a huge opportunity of being at the front seat of driving significant transformation across our organization, allowing you to demonstrate and enhance your expertise, very quickly, in a global environment.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with at least 3-5 years of successful international project management and / or experience in one or more commercial business functions.
- Proven ability to be a strong, independent person who can navigate in complex project environment, lead large, geographically spread global projects
- Experience (practice certification desired) in project management approaches, techniques and tools (e.g. PMP, Agile, MS Project) with the ability to work with program tracking tools, and ensure their correct use by the rest of the program team
- Operating in a matrix environment, mobilizing cross-functional teams to a focused outcome
- Preferred knowledge and experience in Lean methodologies. Black Belt, DMAIC, DFSS, LEAN knowledge and experience is strongly preferred
- Fluent in English, other languages are an advantage
Behaviors and Competencies
- Demonstrable track record of delivering on time, to budget, and delivering the outcomes desired.
- Ability to mitigate risk, and manage adversity to keep project on track / ensure positive outcomes
- Team leader and player who can collaborate with and support the program team
- Flexibility / adaptability in a dynamic environment
- Managing and delivering sustainable change - experience in implementing new processes and scaling up to achieve lasting results
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Strong communicator who is able to work with a large and diverse range of stakeholders across all levels of the organization
Drive Operational Excellence
- Able to show an understanding and demonstrate the application of lean methodologies and daily management to help support the execution of programs and manage their performance