Function: CRM and CGC Specialist
Contingent worker to replace maternity leave of 2 full time employees
CRM and CGC (Consumer Generated Content) Specialist
We are looking to hire a Digital CRM and Consumer Generated Content Marketing (CGC) Specialist with a passion for creating best-in-class experiences for our consumers.
In this role you will be supporting 3 Squads within the Consumer Engagement and Care Tribe:
As a Digital CRM Specialist for Pre Purchase and Purchase experience Squads you are responsible the execution and realization of D2C CRM campaigns in close collaboration with the PH Marketing Cluster and the D2C activation tribe.
As a Digital Consumer Generated Content Marketing Specialist, you are the expert to launch and embed different types of Ratings & Reviews (R&R) and other CGC engagement programs within Philips. You are primarily responsible for enabling Markets to respond on the everchanging needs of consumers by giving them tools, strategies and opportunities to act on R&R and other CGC insights.
Engagement rates, NPS, acquisition and sales CLTV and Ratings & Reviews are your most important KPI’s.
Key areas of responsibility
• Work closely with the PH Cluster Marketing content creation team on D2C campaigns, and create omni-channel content requirements
• Plan and deliver CRM campaigns and communications programs driving engagement and sales to be localized and deployed by the activation tribe into markets.
• Develop testing strategies to ensure the most effective approach including design of A/B testing strategy
• Define and improve the campaign flows and assets for the different digital channels,.
• Build transactional emails to support (pre) purchase journeys ( eg abandoned cart, order confirmation)
• Ensure the database, and audiences are segmented effectively for targeted activities
• Analyse journeys/campaigns to increase engagement and conversion, ongoing optimization.
• Developing and driving R&R and other Consumer Generated engagement strategies (supporting Market stakeholders mostly R&R Market Champions and Marketing Managers to accelerate on:
o marketing activation to step up on R&R volume
o amplification of R&R and CGC insights and content across the consumer decision making journey
• Integrating and amplifying R&R and other CGC across the shopping path on the Philips websites, Retail websites and Marketplaces to help Philips consumers make better purchase decisions and enhance their shopping experience, leading to an increase in on- and off-line sales
• Onboarding and implementation of new R&R/CGC functionalities and pilots across several business divisions globally
• driving further adoption of R&R and other CGC and in particular consumer reviews across the organization, through evangelizing the importance of R&R and UGC towards business divisions and market stakeholders – sharing best practices, communicating results and learnings
• staying up to date with the latest trends in the field of R&R and CGC, the competitive landscape and developing new ways of generating and leveraging R&R and UGC
• Master or Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
• +5 years of experience in a central or market function of a large/multinational organization
• preferably in consumer goods or retail
• Solid Digital Marketing background, with a key focus on CRM
• Experience with web development, UX, optimization & UAT is preferred
• Drive to take initiative and ownership
• Curiosity to continually learn and optimize
• Creativity and entrepreneurship, unwilling to accept status quo
• Self-starter, adaptable, and resourceful
• Fluency in Business English.
Sign up for new opportunities