MR Senior Program Manager
Do you want to accelerate innovation and the creation of new healthcare products that matter?
Do you thrive working in a dynamic environment, accomplishing a common goal with cross-functional experts?
Do you have an unwavering commitment to quality and a strong desire to provide reliable healthcare products that improve people’s lives?
Within the MR Systems Business Program Office, we are looking for an experienced Senior Program Manager to lead a cross-functional team to achieve a strategic.
As a Senior Program Manager, you are responsible for:
• Leading complex programs that are essential to Philips' MR growth and commitment to quality. Programs may span innovation, implementation of business strategy, and quality/ reliability improvements.
• Coordinating sub-projects, interdependencies, and collaborating across global sites including Suzhou (China), Latham (US), Bangalore (India), Gainesville (US).
• Managing project budget ? € 3M and project team of ?15 team members.
• Proactively managing expectations and reporting to senior leadership.
• Coaching cross-functional team members.
You will report to the MR 1.5T Program Director, within the Business Program Office. You will have an opportunity to work collaboratively within the Program team of ~15 people spanning three global locations. You will be an independent contributor with the ability to influence cross-functionally across multiple levels in the organization.
You will lead a team of 10-20 cross-functional experts across Industrialization, Research & Development, hardware and software, Service, Marketing, Quality & Regulatory, and others.
We offer the opportunity to play a leading role in achieving Philips’ strategic ambitions of growth with a high commitment to quality as defined by our customers. You will truly contribute to the way our innovations improve the health and well-being of our customers. We invite you to be part of a dynamic, growing environment with great opportunities for personal development.
We are looking for
• You have a bachelor degree or equivalent
• More than 7 years of relevant work experience
• Proven track record delivering projects with a high level of ownership and accountability
• Ability to influence without authority
• Ability to simplify complex concepts and drive momentum with a team
• Experience working in a highly regulated environment, preferably medical devices with Design Controls
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
This role will appeal to you if you ….
• Enjoy working in, and leading, cross-functional teams
• Are comfortable creating stability and clarity in a dynamic environment
• Are dedicated to make a lasting impact to improve the lives of patients