Model Driven Development Scientist (Contract)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
work in a team with Philips Research scientists to translate clinical knowledge about care management into models. As a modeling consultant, you will get familiar with the model-driven development studio from the Philips Engage solution via training. You will become the Engage expert for innovation projects on virtual care.
You are responsible for
Modeling cross-domain care management workflows in a modern model-driven, low-code development studio;
- Design of model-driven and pre-built configurable software components;
- Documenting the care management flows professionally in English;
- Performing verification of configured models and reporting the results;
- Implementation of API's to other software solutions.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Graduated in the area Computer Science, Information Science or Lifestyle Informatics;
- Understanding model-driven development; preferably experience with low-code environments;
- Able to analyze healthcare processes through need assessment, usability engineering, interaction style, and end-user evaluation;
- Affinity with health care IT innovation;
- Be an independent worker with good analytical skills; a structured thinker and willing to learn;
- Able to cooperate in development team / larger organization and familiar with scaled agile;
- Skilled in the English language/affinity with a diverse, international working environment;
- Pre: experience with workflow application development / keteninformatiesysteem / VitalHealth Software / electronic health record (EPD).
- Pre: experience in the role of hospital IT system administrator/care plan developer
- Pre: practical knowledge of web technologies such as CSS and XML
This role will appeal to you if you
- Are familiar with health care workflows in The Netherlands (keteninformatiesysteem), Europe or North America;
- Have affinity with health care IT systems (automation of workflow systems for health care professionals);
- Have an affinity with innovative development projects;
- Are curious, open, and feel at home in an international environment;
In return, we offer you
The chance to develop innovations that matter to people from the hospital to the home. If you enjoy working in an energetic atmosphere, with other professionals who share a passion for improving people?s lives, you belong with us.
Why should you join Philips Research?
Philips Research is the source of many advanced developments in Healthcare, Lifestyle, and Technology. Building on 100 years of experience in industrial research and our world-leading patent position, we're dedicated to bringing meaningful innovations that improve people's lives. We provide technology options for innovations in the area of health and well-being, targeted at both developed and emerging markets. Positioned at the front-end of the innovation process, we work on everything from spotting trends and ideation to proof of concept and first-of-a-kind product development.
For more insights, you can visit: https://www.philips.com/a-w/research/home.html
The Randstad companies are responsible for finding and contracting talent for project roles at Philips. If you are selected for a role you will be contracted by the broker or employed by a Randstad company, and will not be an employee of Philips.