Marketing Capability Learning manager
In this role as Marketing Capability Learning manager, you have the opportunity to deploy and build the strategic capabilities for Marketing across Philips.
The Marketing Capability Learning Manager works with the Business Process Experts in the marketing process team and the relevant Subject Matter Experts to develop and support deployment of learning related to marketing capabilities, through process, tools & skills.
The crucial added value of the Learning Manager is to translate the standards defined by BPEs into actionable, inspiring, content rich learning journeys and communities of practices, that help our individual marketing employees to do their best in executing the processes and standards.
You are responsible to
- Work with BPEs to create "ways of working" trainings
- Define and integrate generic/soft skills requirements into trainings
- Liasse with Philips University & other 3rd parties to develop training modules
- Designs programs across all strategic capabilities of high design complexity and stakeholder management (BPEs, SMEs, learning vendors, marketing leaders)
- Collaborate with other learning manager(s) to design a common learning approach across PH and HS where relevant
- Work with BPEs to translate process definition into learning needs across knowledge, skills and behavior to design learning programs
- Work with Philips University to apply new learning methods, processes and technology where relevant
- Hold Philips University accountable for execution of cutting edge learning experiences
- Support champion communities with performance support & communication materials
You are a part of the Marketing Capability & Learning team and report into the Head of Marketing Capability & Learning. The team is responsible for both Personal Health and Health Systems audiences, and is reporting under the Head of Health Systems Marketing in Group Marketing & E-commerce.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BA/MA Business / Marketing related.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of work experience in Marketing and/or Learning & Development
- Strong affinity with people development and improvement
- Experience in briefing and building (learning) content
- Experience in deploying capability & learning programs
- Experience in large scale program management and capability deployment