Market Procurement Manager - Benelux (Freelance)
In this role, you have the opportunity to support the Philips BeNeLux business team to win in the service and solutions space by creating and managing a competitive offering of 3rd party products like medical devices and accessories as well as services that complement Philips own product portfolio, turning it into attractive solutions for our customers (hospitals and health care providers). The BeNeLuxBusiness team conducts business in The Netherlands, Belgium and Luxemburg.
You will build strong relationship with stakeholders in the BeNeLux business. You will provide them the procurement expertise, using thorough understanding of category Strategies and cooperation with global commodity managers, local market knowledge and supplier innovation, to support the businesses in order to bring them the most efficient and cost effective solutions, whilst ensuring all process compliances with Quality Requirements.
You are responsible for
- Driving business value by impacting quality, time to market, supplier innovation and cost efficiency of third-party products and services that are offered to our customers as part of Philips solutions
- Developing and maintaining a catalogue of 3rd partyofferings used by sales to build customer solutions
- Identification and implementation of strategicsourcing initiatives in the local market through thedevelopment of internal and external intelligence such as best industry practices, supplier capabilitiesand capacities, emerging trends and technologies,and regulatory issues.
- All procurement and sourcing activities for all theassigned commodities / supply-base, in line with the global and local procurement strategies for themarket
- Sourcing innovation by best-in-class negotiationstrategies and contract management
- Driving supply base management which includessupplier classification, risk management and com?pliance (Statutory, Fiscal, SOX, Internal Control etc.)
- Continuously develop, deploy, and manage the strong supply-base comprising of global strategicand local preferred partners, and supplier relation?ships for the market needs.
- Drive increased efficiency through out the domain by reducing costs, risk, and/or enhancing value from suppliers.
- Conduct bidding and negotiations (RFX/e-Sourcing) with suppliers to reduce cost and ensure an open,transparent, and objective process is used to award contracts.
- Conduct periodic supplier evaluation in your area,along with your demand side, to ensure they are providing the goods and/or services for which they are contracted, and as per the defined terms& conditions of the contract.
You are a part ofa dynamic and ambitious Procurement Team, reporting directlyto the Market Procurement leader for Europe, Middle-East Africaand India.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills andexperience
- Strong background in project procurement BOM and/or buy for resell procurement
- Excellent communications and influencing skills.
- Fluent inDutch and English. French and Germanareoptional
- Tried-and-tested ability to deliver in a pressured environment against defined savings targets
- Experience working within a matrixed multinational
- Experience within a dynamic environment, with the ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Excellent stakeholder management