Market I&A BP Customer Segments (Freelance)
Analyze market developments/distribution channels and competitors' developments and draw up market reporting and -forecasting. Give effective, consistent and transparent market information for midterm (1-3 years) actions and forecasting to business/sales management on country, regional or global level. Supports and advises in strategic choices for product development or in choices of sales and business management regarding the product portfolio, distribution channels and key-account plans. Takes care of the relation management with the external agencies. Defines and executes the budget for market research.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Shape marketing strategy by using advanced analytics and tools to deepen Philips' understanding of our consumers and customers. You will deliver game changing insights that enable faster, smarter business decisions that ultimately drive growth across EU7 markets.
This position can be based in the Netherlands or Europe Market Remote
You are responsible for
Being the Business- and sparring partner for the regional Customer Segments team:
- Consult with regional insights team on the creation and localization of consumer source of business and local market strategy,
- Deepen our understanding of shopper behavior within this customer segment, reflecting their needs and tensions back into marketing strategy.
- Represent the views of the customers when validating value propositions.
Driving Customer Segments (predictive) performance insights:
- Analyze performance dashboards comprising multiple data sources and advanced analytics, to create & deploy customer insights, including predictive insights
- Measure Philips performance through the customer lens; using their KPI's and success factors.
- Drive / support building selling / sellout drivers model for Customer Segments
- Sourcing and ensuring quality of Customer Segments customer data:
- Partner with data engineer team to liaise with data suppliers for specific customers, ensuring on-time on-quality data deliverables
- Coordinate incoming data updates to ensure timely, accurate customer data.
- Consult with analytics team on parameters & usage of Customer Segments data within their analysis & dashboards
You are a part of
The regional MI&A team, responsible to provide the necessary insights and analytics support across several countries in their market through the use of standardized tools, platforms and methodological approaches
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University degree (Master degree) and 5-7 year of related experience
- Familiarity with market and customer research techniques and strong working knowledge of basic analytical tools and sharp predictive skills to work on large amounts of data
- Familiarity with benchmarking market sizes and market opportunity estimates with various external sources.
- Cross-Functional Connector. Build bridges across the organization to deeply understand the business, and amplify the learnings to infuse the voice of the customer into a culture that thrives on consumer and customer understanding
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.