M&A Change Manager (Freelance)
We are looking for an experienced, hands on, change & training manager to strengthen the Philips IT Post Merger Integration Program change management capabilities and bandwidth.
The Philips IT Implementation Organization (PIO) is responsible for the simplification and standardization of the Philips IT landscape. This includes implementing the IT systems, data, ways of working and behaviors for the newly acquired companies through 18+ different programs. While Change Management is an integral part of each of these programs this role secures that for the M&A?s this is done in a consistent way according the standards we have set by our Business Transformation group.
The Post Merger Integration (PMI) Program is unique in that it works with and through the existing implementation programs to facilitate a quick and coherent IT landscape integration of newly acquired business into the receiving Philips business, markets and global services organizations.
This role specifically focusses on all process domain where Philips is driving a global transformation program set out to unlock the company's full potential, turning us into a more agile, entrepreneurial and customer focused company with capabilities to play and win in the solutions space.
As change manager, you will be part of the PMI Program Team and work close with the PMI program and Project Managers and their teams.
You are responsible for assuring that the identified change deliverables such as program adoption measurement, From-Tos, change adoption survey, approach to enable people managers, etc for specific capabilities/releases ? in line with the standard Philips change mgt methodology are implementing in the M&A projects. In addition, supporting the program and local teams to develop their competence in managing change & transition.
Execute the change deliverables and collaborate with running programs:
- (Co-) create and execute the change management plan for the specific capabilities.
- Work in close collaboration with program team, (local) counterparts in markets / businesses / functions and other key stakeholders to execute the plan.
- Execute the communications plan or closely collaborate with Communications Manager to maintain the stakeholder heat map and identify interventions needed.
- Team-up with Deployment Managers to work with local teams to agree on deployment plans.
- Create the change materials as part of the deployment toolkit to equip markets/business/functions.
- Develop the change mgt competencies of program stakeholders by promoting the use of methodology, tools and providing guidance on best practice.
- Actively participate and contribute to knowledge sharing within global Change Mgt Community of Practice (incl facilitating training sessions).
- Support in measuring adoption for the new ways of working.
- Organize and facilitate (online) workshops and focus groups to support change as needed
- Secure a successful handover to the standing organization at the end of the implementation, including integration into the appropriate communities of practice
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 4-10 years working in change mgt, organizational design, transformation programs.
- Experience working on large-scale transformation programs.
- Additional experience in roles related to business strategy, program/project management, HR or communication related field.
- Strong ability to influence and work with stakeholders at all levels;
- Experience in project management / business transformation / consultancy;
- Excellent communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills;
- Can do mentality with good problem solving skills
- Team player who can collaborate across function, organization and part of the program team
- Fluent in English is a must, other languages are an advantage.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Coaching of leaders on change and communications
- Facilitation in both online and face to face settings