Life Cycle Management (LCM) Project Lead
Do you have the ability to combine your structured way of working with creativity and flexibility?
Would you like to start working in a big company to get yourself involved in many disciplines?
Are you able to initiate and coordinate innovative processes?
If so, than keep reading!
As a the LCM Project Lead you will be responsible for managing the execution of LCM (life cycle management) projects according to the agreed plan (quality, timing, cost). This role or job is located in innovation centers. In short, you are implementing product and cost innovations during the life cycle of a few of our products
• Support in the creation of so-called Change Requests (CR).
• Support creation of the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) for the (Sub-)Category LCM activities:
• Translate LCM program to costs and capacity for own domain
• Use historical data for unplanned activities
• Note: The LCM project lead co-owns the relevant KPI’s of Procurement, Quality, Marketing and Supply Chain Management. In other words: One team, one target
• Provide own expertise (knowledge on products, manufacturing processes, supply chain, procedures) for the creation of Change Requests
• Define project plan, based upon Change Request, taking requirements and capacity constraints into account
• Execute LCM projects according to the plan, as agreed in the Change Control Board (Quality, timing, costs)
• Ensure compliance to the described (LCM) business processes and regulatory requirements
• Ensure learnings from execution of LCM projects are embedded in the organisation (functions)
• Provide input to CCB on project status, enabling milestone decisions and priority setting
• Initiate corrective actions if project is not on track (escalate and solve)
The LCM Project Lead will report to the LCM Program Manager, who is member of the Operations team of a Business Group. Location of the job is at Innovation Site Eindhoven, where innovative consumer products in the area of Mother & Child Care, Personal Health Solutions, Skincare and Intense Pulse Light (IPL) hair removal are developed. The innovation teams at this site covers the full life cycle of the products from pre-development, launch, design improvements down to phase out. The LCM Project Lead position is in the Skincare & IPL innovation area
We are looking for
To be successful in this role, your profile includes:
• Master or bachelor degree in Mechanics, Physics, Electronics, Technical Business Administration, Logistics.
• Knowledge of business processes, experienced in developing products
• Ability to work structured while acting creative
• Political sensitivity, strong influencer
• Perseverance, strong drive to create solutions,
• Analytical skills
• Dynamic, pro-active, self-propelling
• Ability to drive global multi-disciplinary teams
• It is an advantage if you have experience developing medical devices
Furthermore you are an enthusiastic and motivated team-player. You can cope with stress and deadlines, you have a flexible mentality. You have very good communication skills and you are customer oriented.