Legal advisor (Freelance)
In this role, you have the opportunity to handle a wide variety of antitrust & merger control matters and drive legal compliance as a trusted advisor to Philips' global businesses, markets and functions.
- Managing antitrust matters, from research & development to M&A transactions and distribution & trade policies and agreements;
- Coordinating antitrust investigations, working closely together with outside counsel;
- Driving antitrust compliance, by delivering trainings and developing policies and guidance material;
- Initiating and coordinating antitrust litigation against and on behalf of Philips; and
- Working in close collaboration with colleagues in other jurisdictions and other disciplines.
- have 3-5 years of experience in a law firm or other relevant organization with demonstrable broad experience in a variety of matters pertaining to antitrust and merger control law;
- are an active team player who is determined to achieve high-quality, business oriented results; can take rational and if required - bold decisions under time pressure;
- drive complicated matters independently and in collaboration with other team members;
- are persuasive towards demanding clients and senior management; and
- are fluent in English.