Learning enablement specialist (Freelance)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be part of global HR team supporting Informatics Skills&Scale Program. Skills&Scale is a new enterprise-wide upskilling program that will deliver Informatics competencies across Philips Businesses, Functions and Markets. The Skills&Scale team is a cross-functional HR team that will provide E2E solutions for the current talent scarcity and knowledge gaps across all functions in Philips. This learning experience designer role allows you to create learner-centered solutions and experiences.
You are responsible for:
- Manage internal and 3rd party trainers in planning and scheduling of skill-based informatics programs, for senior leaders, practitioner roles and all Philips employees in line with given resources and timelines.
- Build new learning activation content such as yammer posts, copy, and videos for a wide variety of programs
- Improve learner retention for critical programs through the creation of good learning experiences
- Ensuring effective and high quality learning delivery, in close cooperation with Regional Learning Leads, Learning experience designer, and Shared Learning Services
- Dealing with incoming operational questions, provide support where needed and work closely together with your stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery
- Supporting global learning demand forecasting, planning and scheduling
You are part of:
Cross functional HR team, reporting to the Program Delivery Lead. While the role will be based in the India/Poland, project is global in nature serving different businesses, functions or capability development needs.
To be successful in this role:
- Your profile includes 1-3 years of relevant work experience in managing projects in a comparable multinational environment.
- Prior work experience in learning and delivery of Informatics capability programs (SaaS, Digital, Cloud, Data&AI, DevOps) is preferred.
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken). Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Strong service-minded with ability to decision making.
- Motivation to work smart in a fast-paced environment, and be comfortable working in environments of high ambiguity
- Be self-starting and work autonomous, be creative yet have a highly developed attention to detail.