Junior Verification Engineer - Clinical MRI (Contract)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be part of the System Integration & Verification department within the MR R&D organization. Our main responsibility is to ensure that the complete and integrated MR systems meet the requirements as documented in the Product Requirements Specifications.
As Verification Engineer, you play a role in the verification of the MR systems against the requirements. You prepare and execute system tests on functional and non-functional aspects and you analyze and report on the observed results. You provide (pro-active) feedback to development based upon experience gained.
You are responsible for
As Verification Engineer, your responsibilities include:
• Execution of system-level tests (both functional and non-functional)
• Reporting and documenting the test results in test reports and where appropriate entering defects into the defect tracking system
• Supporting the test estimation and planning activities
We are looking for the following skills and experience:
• BSc degree in electronics/electrical/mechanical engineering with a broad technical understanding and interest
• 1-2 years of experience in test engineering
• ISTQB foundation level certified
• Experience with test management tools like HP ALM
• Understanding of the hardware/software development lifecycle
• Process-oriented, flexible and accurate
• Able to work under pressure
• Good communication of both written and spoken English
The Randstad companies are responsible for finding and contracting talent for project roles at Philips. If you are selected for a role you will be contracted by the broker or employed by a Randstad company, and will not be an employee of Philips.