Junior Digital Marketeer
Philips Digital Cognitive Diagnostics, DCDx, is a new business within the Philips HealthWorks venture organization. The DCDx venture is tasked with developing a new “software only” product called IntelliSpace Cognition. This new product, which is a class II medical device will help neurologists in assessing the cognitive performance of people with a neuro (degenerative) disease.
The initial market for IntelliSpace Cognition is the US. The DCDx venture has an experienced person working in the US who knows the market well for this type of product and has a background in SaaS marketing strategies. The venture is currently seeking a junior person who will be based in Eindhoven and work closely with the US counterpart to further develop and implement the (digital) marketing strategy. We are looking for a hard worker who is willing to go the extra mile to make the introduction of the IntelliSpace Cognition a big success for Philips.
While based in Eindhoven the candidate will be required to occasionally travel to the US to interact with the sales and marketing team and potential customers.
• Work experience or degree that supports digital marketing of medical device software
• A “go do”, self-propelling attitude to work
• The ability to interact with people in both the marketing, clinical and technical (SW) worlds
Responsibilities and tasks:
• Marketing of SaaS - Medical Device
• LinkedIn and Doximity campaigns to clinicians
• Responsible for website content
• Analysis of online experiments to determine the best channel to neurologists
• Manage content from clinicians for marketing experiments to test online channels
• Experience of US medical device market
Role Grade 50 - 60 junior