Interim - HR Communications Business Partner Benelux (Freelance)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Build and strengthen the reputation of Philips as a leading health technology company focused on improving people's health through meaningful innovation. The Marketing & eCommerce department of Philips Benelux develops and implements the brand, communications and digital marketing strategy in the Benelux to support the strategic business objectives of Philips.
As part of the team, you will be primarily focused on the creation & implementation of the internal communications strategy aimed at strengthening the employee engagement of the 11,000 Philips employees in the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg, based at a variety of sites.
An important aspect of this role is aimed at collaborating with, and supporting of, HR in the implementation of the Philips Benelux people change agenda. This function is therefore mainly focused on maintaining the contacts between HR and the communications team and streamlining and executing HR-related projects that require strategic communication to employees.
You are responsible for
- Develop and execute the strategic internal communications plan, in line with the area Brand & Communications plan.
- Driving proactive internal communications to help employees understand the strategy of Philips in health technology.
- Setting up communication to help employees understand our brand positioning and values, and how to apply them in their daily work. In addition, ensure that the brand guidelines of Philips are communicated within the organization.
- Lead the communications strategy development and execution of important HR Benelux programs such as the Future of Work.
- Drawing up and implementing communications plans on various topics important for the Philips Benelux workforce, such as culture programs and operational excellence, using existing media, and developing new media & platforms. To further increase employee engagement and encourage participation in the various personal development programs that Philips has to offer.
- Providing advice and support on internal communications to senior management.
- Critical communications sparring partner for HR and senior management during transformation programs.
- Ensuring a Lean Way of Working as part of the communications team. The focus is on continuous improvement and making results measurable and transparent via Daily Management Practice.
- Ensuring stakeholder management internally.
You are part of
Philips Benelux Marketing & eCommerce department. A high performing, dynamic and strong team of professionals, all with a great drive for results and an energetic, positive team spirit. The reputation of Philips is exceptionally strong as exemplified by the 14th consecutive Award for company with the best reputation in the Netherlands, awarded by the Reputation Institute. This position is driven by strong, class-leading communications activities by the Marketing & eCommerce Benelux team.
You will also work closely with the Head of HR Benelux and various other senior leaders within the Benelux-organization.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A completed Bachelor's or Master's degree in business administration, communications, journalism or similar.
- Preferably more than 5 years~ relevant experience in (internal and external) communications or a communications-related role in a complex organization, including experience of working with, or for, media outlets.
- Great creative communications skills, you speak and write native in Dutch, fluent in English.
- Experience in converting complex communications issues in the field of internal and/or HR communication into concrete strategic communications plans and their effective implementation, preferably in a commercial environment.
- Experience in making results measurable and transparent.
- Ability to work well under pressure and deliver to deadlines.
- Decisive, proactive attitude.
- Excellent project- and event management skills and ability to deal with a range of projects simultaneously.