Interim - Communications Channel Manager (Freelance)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Manage the key communication flow of Philips in the Benelux, our home market, by ensuring the content that is being produced in collaboration with the team is integrated across all communications channels, both internally and externally. And to work together with the Content Strategist and the global Communications Center of Excellence team to explore and implement new and innovative channels of communication.
You are responsible for
- Responsible for maintaining and strengthening of Philips' reputation in the Benelux, by an effective internal and external channel and measurement strategy,
- Keeping our internal and external social channels up-to-date by publishing the right content in the right channels at the right moment through our CMS systems for intranet, narrowcasting, newsletters, external news center, and internal and external corporate social media channels (a.o. Yammer, LinkedIn, Instagram).
- Making sure employees and People Leaders stay up-to-date on a variety of topics and helping them understand our journey in health technology and our brand positioning and values enabling them to become brand advocates.
- Setting up internal measurement strategy & tools to measure effectiveness of the channels used, continuously reviewing results, and suggesting optimization and new strategies to reach all employees effectively.
- In collaboration with external agencies managing social brand campaigns and measuring the effectiveness of the channels used in order to engage with target audiences in the Benelux Managing communities of LinkedIn and creating and analyze social listening reports for senior management
- Ensuring the Philips brand guidelines are included in all publications on internal and external channels
- Ensuring a Lean Way of Working in the communication team. And ensure that all internal communication information can be reached in an efficient manner. The focus is on making results measurable and transparent via Daily Management.
You are part of
Philips Benelux Marketing & eCommerce department. A high performing, dynamic and strong team of professionals, all with a great drive for results and an energetic, positive team spirit. The reputation of Philips is exceptionally strong as exemplified by the 14th consecutive Award for company with the best reputation in the Netherlands, awarded by the Reputation Institute. This position is driven by strong, class-leading communications activities by the Marketing & eCommerce Benelux team.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A completed Bachelor's or Master's degree in (corporate) communications, journalism or similar.1-3 years relevant working experience in (internal and external) communications or a communications-related role in a commercial organization.
- Experienced stakeholder manager able to leverage internal and external network.
- Great creative communication skills, you speak and write native in Dutch, fluent in English. French is a plus.
- Experienced in working with Content Management Systems (CMS) and good social media skills.
- You are a fast learner and eager to develop yourself and grow in the field of communications.
- Ability to work well under pressure with a flexible mindset and deliver on deadlines.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to deal with a range of projects simultaneously.