Integration Consultant (Contract)
Play a challenging role in the Healthcare world, with a team of professional consultants and engineers, in a national/international setup. You can make a difference by using your consultancy skills and eagerness to support our project teams with setting up integrated solutions. The Philips Integration Lab offers integration services to the Philips Research organization and selected market innovation centers. We arrange product installations and configure them to work together. We also create demos end educate engineers to make use of Philips HealthSuite Platform and the Philips solutions.
- Developing the integration architecture plan
- Arranging product installations for our customers and working actively with the businesses to get them configured properly.
- Do basic configurations of our key products and services.
- Testing integrated solutions.
- Arranging HSDP services.
- Maintaining a network of contacts with the businesses.
- Document learnings and sharing them online.
- Collect relevant documentation.
- Engineering background and experience with modern programming and scripting.
- Knowledge of the key standards in Healthcare such as HL7 and FHIR.
- A service-oriented attitude and a good dose of ambition and stress resistance are essential for this position.
- Can-do mentality and a strong drive to get things done, even when facing issues and setbacks.
- Experience with working in multidisciplinary project teams.
- Practical experience in solving challenges in customer environments.
- Experience in explaining complicated issues to a non-technical audience with your storytelling.
- Proactive in supporting and advising support, consultants, and product management.
- You are a flexible team player and able to motivate people.
- Very good command of English in word and writing.
Work can be done in Eindhoven or Amsterdam
The Randstad companies are responsible for finding and contracting talent for project roles at Philips. If you are selected for a role you will be contracted by the broker or employed by a Randstad company, and will not be an employee of Philips.