Integral Project Lead
Are you a project manager experienced in leading multi-disciplinary project teams? Are you excited by, product innovation for the medical consumer markets and looking for the next step in your career? If the answer is “yes” this might be the opportunity you are looking for! You will work for the Philips Beauty business at the Innovation Site Eindhoven. You will developed a combination of High tech, light based, hair removal products and Skin Care products. As such, the pallet of projects in the portfolio is divers and challenging for all.
As Senior Integral Project Lead, you will lead projects in the end-to-end (E2E) product creation cycle of beauty products from value proposition creation, through advanced development, product development and launch including industrialization until post-market surveillance. As part of this, you will
• Set-up and lead one or more multi-disciplinary project teams staffed with internal and external project members, business partners and sub-contractors;
• Define and achieve challenging project goals within budget, time and quality;
• Pro- actively manage risks by planning mitigation actions to project stays within the agreed plan;
• set up a review structure to Manage project stakeholders;
• Together with your team, providing optimal insight into the current project status.
The Philips business group Personal Health delivers innovative consumer products for personal well-being. Our brand promise is to deliver innovation that matters - meaning that our products are caring, innovative & impactful. The sector builds on a deep understanding of people's needs and aspirations in order to create innovations helping consumers achieve their lifestyle ambitions.
Our innovation site in Eindhoven is part of Innovation & Development Personal Heath. Focusing on the development of medically and non-medically endorsed consumer products, I&D is responsible for bringing exiting and differentiating new product propositions to the market. By doing so, the innovation site is driving the business growth.
Teams you lead are diverse in composition, ranging from the core I&D functions, to regulatory & clinical, including Marketing and design. This mean you, as an integral project lead, are the one who needs to bond all these functions together driving for the optimal project outcome.
We are looking for
• A Master or Bachelor degree in a relevant technical subject (e.g. Electrical Engineering, Physics, Biomedical Engineering);
• At least 5 years of project management experience in development and industrialization of innovative medical regulated consumer products or services;
• Experienced in the whole development chain from consumer research to introduction of the product into mass production;
• A proven track record in leading multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural and multi-site project teams;
• Excellent stakeholder management skills – bridging conflicting interests with strong negotiation and interpersonal skills;
• Strong analytical, conceptual and creative thinking skills. A problem solving and pragmatic attitude with consumer first focus;
• Willingness to travel internationally - travel percentage of 10% is part of the role;
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog.