Inside Sales Support
Works as Internal Sales Representative on problems of moderate scope where the analysis of sales data requires a review of a variety of factors using Root Cause Analysis. The development of the solution requires a multi-disciplinary approach and knowledge of basic internal sales principles, -theories and -concepts. Formulates the solution for (technical) partial problems by combining previous experiences based upon technical analysis and internal sales (feasibility) studies. May lead small internal sales projects, managing a small number of people. Typically requires a Bachelor´s degree and
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Complex sales support Junior account management
- LumifyMPU -Backup Role 1 and vice versa
- Complex sales support
- Support of Sales Modality Specialist / Account Managers.
Send tailor-made quotations for
- Cardiac Ultrasound are often Multi Modality offers (Echocardiography and ISCV), for the other domains these are 2 or more systems.
- In tenders / tenders, the Inside Sales initiates contact with the various stakeholders (including AM, AS, CS, Pricing, Legal, etc.). Tenders must be set up and followed up with the aforementioned persons within Philips. With the aim that Sales Support can complete 80% of these tenders itself.
- Complex tenders (& gt; 2 systems)
- Quotes and orders & gt; 2 systems
- Junior account management: Active support in achieving the objectives / sales and with initiatives how to achieve this.
- Supporting in MPU deals Overview per MPU on network disk containing: Overview of internal roles for this specific MPU (including from US team, M2O / Solutions & amp; Partnership team and O2C Contract Management)
- Contract and accompanying documents
- Summary of the contract agreements (draft together with AM and CM)
- Draw up a multi-year plan / specifications at the start of the agreement and then keep track of all changes (what became the order, what was delivered earlier / later, amount in mjp versus order amount, etc.)
- Overview of orders and (outstanding offers)
- Maintain summary reports with regard to tiers / equipment funds, market prices, gain share, risk transfer that apply
- Folder with all sent quotations and orders per quotation process
- Keep folder with all visit reports and records of meetings
- Supporting Sales Modality Specialist / Account manager / Contract Manager within MPU / LSP deals
- Participate in progress calls LSP Solutions and partnership deals
- Lumify Request first point-of-contact for Lumify customers, backed up by Lumify AM for deeper clinical support issues
- Active lead management, through cold calls / mailings and after-calling leads as well as generating and following up commercial upgrade / expansion options for existing customers (research into the DMU within the account)
- Calling in quotations and receiving orders
- Keep Funnel up to date in conjunction with the Lumify AM
- Installed Base Management, review / update of Lumify IB
- Initiate campaigns for both direct channels (in collaboration with the Lumify AM) and the indirect channels (in collaboration with the Indirect Channel Mng)
- Organize and execute online and on-site demos, with support from Lumify AM where necessary
Candidate needs to be able to speak Dutch fluently, as this is the main working language