Improvement lead Communities of Practice and Centers of Excellence
• Maturing and improving technical Communities of Practice (COP) and Centers of Excellence (COE). Within Philips managing knowledge across the business is a crucial part of our strategy. Within PInS we focus upon dissemination of technical oriented knowledge through Communities of Practice and Centers of Excellence.
• Activities Are:
o Initiate and coordinate improvement opportunities
o Point of contact for al Philips Innovation Services COE’s & COP’s
o Inspire COE’s & COP’s by building connections and sharing best practices
o Strengthen engagement of communities
o Coach leads COE’s & COP’s on improvements
o Ensure meaningful standardization COP/COE practices
o Strengthen and maintain connections with Philips knowledge management
The department Industry Consulting at Philips Innovation Services is a dynamic group of approximately 70 consultants with a growth ambition. We work with leading clients in operationalizing their strategic ambitions in and across key areas of their business: Innovation and Operations Management taking an integral approach.
• Consultant with ample Change management experience and proven expertise in setting up and managing technical Communities of practice (COP) and Centers of Excellence (COE).
• Experience in bringing existing Communities of Practice and Centers of Excellence to the next maturity level.
• Proven ability to persuade teams to move to standardized ways of working and communications away from their current self-organized way.
• A technical background at master level is required.
• Experience in project management.
• Experience with technical CoE and CoP’s in Philips is a pre. Preferably experience with Philips knowledge management.
• Flexible and stress resistant to deal with a very dynamic environment
• Experience in MS Office applications SharePoint, PowerPoint and Excel
• Good in English
Sign up for new opportunities