About Philips University
Philips University translates business capability needs into innovative and effective learning approaches. We are a strategic partner within Philips, with deep understanding of the needs of our organization and our people.
Delivering learning solutions that meet the needs of our business is at the heart of everything we do in Philips University. The content we co-create includes mandatory learning topics, transformational programs, and learning targeted towards people’s individual roles and their career development ambitions. We strive to provide an effective mix of knowledge, skills and tools, leveraging technology to make learning available right when you need it.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
You have the opportunity to be part of a regional learning delivery hub and act as the regional specialist on learning delivery as part of the global Philips University. In this role you will be the link between the global Philips University and local business and HR leaders.
In this role you are responsible for (but not limited to):
• Deal with incoming operational questions, provide support where needed and work closely together with HR operations centers to ensure smooth delivery
• Deploy new learning objects to markets, communicate to stakeholders locally and activate learning offerings to employees
• Organize and execute learning weeks, roadshows and events in local markets
• Create visibility for Philips University locally, explaining how to reach us and manage social networks to answer questions and support
• Support preparation of quarterly business review materials and run regular analysis reports
• Maintain and manage the learning calendar for each market in the region
• Manage requests for learning
• Manage training interest tracking
• On site (white glove) training support for special trainings
• Develop and run session analysis / reports
• Active participation in global and local team meetings and projects
• Understanding the Philips University curriculum & University set up
• BA/Ma degree
• 1-3 years of work experience in a comparable multinational / culture environment
• Strong service minded and positive attitude
• Candidate needs to be strong, have excellent organizational and reporting skills and feel at ease with decision making responsibility
• Experience in dealing with senior stakeholders
• Strong communication skills, both in written as well as in verbal communication
• Proficient in English
• Experience in the field of Learning or HR would be preferred
This role is based 2 days from Eindhoven, 2 days from Amsterdam and 1 day flexible.
In return, we offer you
In this role you will be exposed to all levels of the organization in various markets within your region. You provide service and support and are able to make a difference for people in making it happen. You are part of the corporate Philips University and report into the regional learning delivery lead.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.