HR Project Manager
In this role, you will have the opportunity to
Execute and lead projects in close partnership with a group of professionals from both HR and the departments you will support. You will work on initiatives with a real impact, and be given the chance to learn and develop in a dynamic and diverse environment.
You are responsible for
As a Philips HR Project Manager, you work on projects that enable the successful execution of our HR strategy, and provide HR Business partner(s) in your scope with dedicated support on critical topics. You will get to apply project management principles and practices, and work in strong collaboration with other HR Project managers and other involved stakeholders. Whilst doing so, you will have ownership of the full transparency and quality control throughout the life cycle of your projects.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• You will support and/or leads several HR projects (e.g. data analytics/ reporting/people initiatives/job profile updates/talent review)
• Get the responsibility for the implementation and realization of the projects according to the project plan (specification, quality, time, communication, information)
• Always finding opportunities to execute projects on the most efficient way and/or hand over towards Centers of Expertise
• Reports on a structured way on the progress of initiative(s) with an agreed frequency on quality, status, time, and money to HR business partners, senior management and to the project team
• Defines risks and develops scenarios to mitigate them
• Like to work together and coordinates the development and execution of project communication strategy towards all stakeholders
• Don’t limit yourself to your own task and you ensure that there is an effective transfer of the project results and the associated knowledge
• You are not afraid to execute tasks in a rapidly changing environment, effectively prioritize and work dedicatedly to ensure project milestones are met.
You are a part of
the HR project management team for Group Operations & the Enabling functions, where a professional but fun workplace atmosphere is valued and a diverse team will greet you.
To succeed in this job, you should have the following skills and experience
• Has relevant work experience in HR project management
• Master’s degree, or equivalent, ideally in a related field, such as human resources
• Deep understanding of theoretical and practical aspects of HR
• Demonstrable experience in data analysis
• Good influencing and relationship building skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent planning skills
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute work in a pressurized environment to ensure deliverables are met
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its project management capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Start date; preferably August 6th
End date; December 31st 2018
Level; JG70 - Max rate for this role is 85 EUR.