HR Project Manager Deployment Document Management
Within People Services we want to start a project to deploy Document Management in Workday for all Philips countries. Given the size of the project, we want to hire an external project manager.
Project Manager Deployment Document Management
In this role, you have the opportunity to expand your Human Resources Technology knowledge.
The assignment domain will be specific to the HR Electronic Document Management and integration space, with areas of focus ranging from international project management in 77 countries to creating inspiring coordination, communications & training activities to deep diving into change management.
You are responsible for
• Formulating the HR program plan, in consultation with the HR Architect, Service Delivery lead and key management stakeholders
• Organizing the resources to be used (quality, time, budget and information) and specifies the quality standard in the processes
• Defining the risks of the project/program and develops scenarios to overcome these risks.
• Implementation and realization according to the project / program plan (specification, quality, time, money, information) and organization
• Reporting on the progress of the project / program with an agreed frequency on quality, status, time, and money to senior management and to the project/ program members
• Coordinating the development and execution of project communication
• Ensuring that there is an effective transfer and archiving of the project/program results and the associated knowledge.
You are part of the HR team of the businesses you support and connected to the HR information systems network within Philips.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• 5 years of experience in leading international HR projects with multiple stakeholders
• Proven track record of managing technical teams
• Thorough understanding of theoretical and practical aspects of Human Resources technology
• Good influencing and relationship building skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Being able to effectively prioritize and work proactively to ensure project milestones are met on a defined methodology