HR Manager (Freelance)
In this exciting position with growth opportunity, you will be working as Senior HR Manager for our department Integrated Supply Chain in Best and Eindhoven.
You will have an operational HR focus, working alongside Managers and the HR Business Partner and act as the linking-pin towards HR Centers of Expertise and the HR Shared Service Center. In this environment focused on operational excellence there is a strong need for excellent HR business support.
- You will work closely with the business and 3 HR Business Partners (2 situated in NL and 1 in USA), with different focus and priorities, to understand and address business issues and to set up the own HR agenda.
- You will work in an international environment and in this role you will ensure that all processes are implemented in line with Dutch legislation.
- You will provide support to line management and the HR Business Partner by implementing and executing our people strategy within the business.
- You will apply core HR processes such as Talent Management; Strategic Workforce Planning; People Performance Management; Reward & Recognition; Health & Wellbeing.
- You participate in HR-(improvement) projects on Cluster/country level.
- You act as advocate for standardization in the execution of HR policies to realize operational excellence. Act as a sparring partner for the HR BP on local implications and solutions for the business. Counsel line managers and/ or employees in employee relations procedures and support local organizational capabilities development.
- You educate and support line managers in people management activities in cooperation with Centers of Expertise.
You are part of the HRM team Benelux, with 35 HRMs, that consists of 3 Clusters. You report to the HR Cluster Manager Personal Health, Markets, IT and ISC. You are based in Best.
We offer you the opportunity to work at the heart of our company. Join us and you will experience a business in which HR creates real benefits for our business and employees.
For this challenging job we need a team player who recognizes the following profile:
- Relevant Masters (preferably Human Resource Management, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration).
- 5-10 years of working experience in HR, preferably within an international organization.
- Broad HR experience and the knowledge and the drive to further develop as HR Manager.
- Ability to connect with all layers in the organization.
- Business acumen and interest in business practice.
- Written and verbal communication skills: Dutch and English.
- Winning mentality and persuasion skills.
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Energetic, responsive team player who is keen to take initiatives.
- Courage, authenticity and learning agility.