Growth Product Manager
Job Description Summary
Growth Product Manager Beauty services and subscriptions
Launch engaging services around our Beauty flagship hair removal product “Lumea”. Transforming the experience from a product purchase to an ongoing seamless multi touchpoint solution aiming to grow the Customer Life time Value. Leveraging both our Lumea subscription model and worldwide scaled “Coaching and Guidance” Lumea App.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Empower women to look and feel better by translating data driven insights into launches of new value propositions and business opportunities within our Beauty category.
You will lead the exploration and implementation of new (digital) services, CLTV growth opportunities and business models around Lumea users both who have purchased and subscribed to the product. By bringing ongoing value to our users, you will maximize satisfaction and increase Customer Life Time Value (LTV) with sustainable recurring value.
You are responsible for
• Help strategize and ideate the next steps in launching services around Lumea with the aim of increasing stickiness, engagement and unlocking adjacent value spaces around her wider Hair removal routines & beauty routines
• Unlock new growth opportunities to increase CLTV and come up with new monetization models (cross sell/ upsell, affiliate, replenishments of beauty products etc.)
• You will use a systematic approach in defining front-end innovation/ Ecommerce/ marketing funnels
• Prioritize concepts based on data driven assessments of the business opportunity and consumer value
• Help strategize and ideate the next steps in launching engaging content with the aim of keeping users engaged longer with the Lumea App and the subscription service
• Calculate impact on key business metrics, LTV, CAC, Engagement
• Define the value propositions for the service ideas and the content in detail and drive the execution of pilots (both in the subscription user journey and in the App) with service designers, product & skin experts, app product managers, developers etc.
• Prepare presentations and prepare for discussions with potential partnerships. Then drive the execution of MVP offers with selected partners.
• Work with E commerce teams to execute possible new ideas and features linked to our E commerce subscription platform
• You will work together with the Sales, marketing and Activation teams in in HQ and country organizations and help them activate the ideas into the market
You are a part of
The Beauty Ventures and Solutions team, a dynamic and cross functional team of T-shaped “intrapreneurs” with a broad range of skills sets and end-to-end responsibility. You will report into the front-end venture and solution leader. You will ensure all our innovations are data driven, customer first and based on the riskiest hypotheses between us and success.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• You are somebody that is comfortable generating ideas and looking opportunity but get really excited to bring it to life and learn by doing.
• entrepreneurial mindset with a proven track record of success in creation of value propositions and (digital) upstream marketing.
• Master-degree in business management or innovation management, or bachelor with strong proven track-record;
• Minimum of ± 7 years experience in a relevant role (e.g. Product manager, Growth manager, Marketing)
• Motivated self-starter, detail oriented and organized
• High energy with excellent communication skills - you are able to charm people off their feet
• Passion for beauty and the latest trends in the luxury category
• You have a strong commercial background and ability spot business opportunities in both marketing innovation, E commerce and subscriptions.
• A “consumer first” mindset combined and working understanding of business model innovation
• Proactive in connecting with internal and external partners to unlock clever growth opportunities.
• You have experience in guiding ideas though Problem solutions fit to product market fit using Lean Startup methodology
• Experience in subscriptions. Product as a Service is a pre
• Highly data driven and able to communicate through data visualizations
• Capable to think strategic and act pragmatic and you bring a track record to show it
• Fluency in English is a must
Sign up for new opportunities