Group Cost productivity analyst (Freelance)
Job Description Summary
- Drive the Cost Productivity Program for delivery of the committed Cost Productivity savings
- Organize and manage the cost productivity program, including maintenance of the reporting policies, cornerstone document and reporting guidelines
- Ensure timely reporting of cost productivity results
- Ensure consistent and high quality data
- Work with BGs, Markets and Functions to ensure delivery of results
- Collect and share best practices to help build productivity results across Businesses, Markets and Functions
- This role is uniquely positioned between businesses, markets, functions and FP&A. the right person can have a significant impact on the P&L of Philips.
You are a part of
You will be part of the Planning Performance and Analysis (PPA) CoE team within Philips FP&A function , which offers a highly international and dynamic environment. The team comprises of talented finance professionals with a customer focus from diverse backgrounds. Main stakeholders include Business and Markets heads of finance, Finance Partners, senior management across different domains and functions. You will be based primarily in Amsterdam and report to Lead of productivity and investments.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experienc
- A Master degree in Finance/Accountin
- Minimum 5 years of progressive working experience in the Finance area: financial planning / management reporting / financial control/decision support / actionable insights.
- Preferably in the international environment.
Technical and Behavioral competencies:
- strong analytical skills and financial skills, ability to 'read' the P&L and its' dynamics
- Intellectual capacity to digest complex information, see trends and analysis through data and to translate this into concrete actions
- program management experience
- drive for results
- Advanced skills of Microsoft Office. Proficiency with financial reporting systems
- Experience with reporting & analytical tools (e.g. SQL, PBI, etc.);
- Strong affinity with LEAN processes and tools
- Works efficiently and with eye for detail; high quality standards.
- Self-starter, can work autonomously
- Takes pro-active ownership and accountability for independent analytical work or process coordination and improvement
- Works with multiple internal stakeholders to prepare FP&A deliverables.
- Curious mind-set coupled with excellent communication skills.
- Well connected, ability to deliver results in a collaborative manner.
- Frequently interacts with functional peer groups. Interaction normally requires the ability to gain cooperation of others, conducting presentations of technical information concerning specific projects or schedules.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action