Global Subject Matter Expert Workday Rewards (Freelance)
As the Global Subject Matter Expert Rewards you are the functional expert responsible for the Rewards process and solution. You manage changes from an end2end perspective, including the impact assessment on the process, way of working and the system. As the global SME you are the counterpart for both the Reward Center of Expertise and the regional HR Shared Service (Philips People Service) Centers. You will translate Reward policies and guidelines into an operational way of working and you will guide and train the PPS Centers to enable them to support this way of working and execute the processes in the system correctly. You will actively contribute to Rewards projects.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the End2End process and solution in scope towards counterparts in Regional PPS Centers and other stakeholders (Center of Expertise, smaller countries not in scope of full PPS services)
- Manage changes to solutions (releases / upgrades), partner with HR country and regional specialists, perform impact assessment on the End2End process, ways of working and ensuring ease-of-use of the system, maintaining common process maps and related documentation and deployment to Regional PPS Centers and countries not in scope of full PPS services following the process governance model.
- Partner with Centers of Expertise to translate strategic objectives into End2End processes, including functional management of IT counterparts to ensure implementation and deployment of (changes to) HR solutions
- Contribute to country roll-out projects / programs in Rewards: Initiate and drive HR services related projects
- Drive a culture of continuous improvements by bringing your Rewards and HR service expertise to other related projects and initiating process improvements
- Provide training and guidance towards counterparts in Regional PPS Centers (onboarding new joiners and refresh training to existing SMEs) about the End2End process and the system in scope (Workday).
- Contribute to any other HRIS Workday projects as part of the Philips HR People Agenda by bringing in Workday and HR process knowledge
You are a part of:
You are part of a global team of in total 18 HR Information Systems Subject Matter Experts and Solution Specialists. The role is based in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. You report into the Global HRIS Manager, also based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience with end-to-end processes design and execution
- Experience with Workday is a strong preference
- Expertise across the domain of Rewards
- Analytical and problems solving skills
- High affinity with HR technology and solutions
- Experience with working in projects
- Working experience in a Shared Service environment is a pre
- Strong communication skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Fluency in English and preferably other international languages