Global Subject Matter Expert Payrol
As the Global Subject Matter Expert Payroll, you are the functional expert responsible for the end-to-end payroll processes and solutions. As the global SME, you are the counterpart for the HR business worldwide, the regional Philips People Services (PPS) Centers and other stakeholders.
You are responsible for the change and release management framework by partnering with HR country and Regional Specialists for managing change in our HCM system (Workday) impacting payroll (external systems) and payroll integrations.
You will act as a trusted advisor and provides end-to-end support/guidance to stakeholders, including impact assessments, manage review and implementation of changes, ensures proper performance of used systems and interfaces. Ensures the continuous improvement of cost and quality of the service delivery model, processes, tools and systems.
You will actively lead and contribute to projects that run in your domain.
Next to the SME role in your own domain, you will actively contribute to other HRIS (HR Information Systems) domains. E.g. business processes like hire, transfer, termination as they all impact payroll. You will do this in close collaboration with your colleague SMEs, especially SME Compensation and Absence, with Centers of Expertise and other important stakeholders, e.
• Partner with country payroll leads and regional PPS Centers to translate business requirements into our Payroll systems landscape. Responsible for standardization of the Global payroll template and further improve and standardize functionalities in payroll and payroll integrations. Ensure that local payroll changes are in line with global directions set.
• Manage changes to solutions (releases / upgrades). Perform impact assessments, advice on enhancements and new payroll functionalities. Actively drive process optimization, standardization and quality in the Payroll domain.
• Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the End2End process and solution in scope. Responsible for the documentation, testing and maintenance of the assigned applications. Deliver guidance and support ICS/SOx controls and support during centralized and de-centralized audits.
• Project Management: define and implement improvement projects in the area of Payroll and Payroll integration. Lead and contribute to projects, as defined in the HR organization.
• Deliver input for training or provide training towards country payroll teams and regional PPS Centers about the end-to-end processes and the systems in scope including payroll integration, like Workday, 3rd party payroll systems.
• Deliver operational day-to-day support in Payroll and Payroll integration domain and case resolution in cooperation with SME Compensation and Absence.
You are part of:
You are part of a global team of in total 18 HR Information Systems Subject Matter Experts and Solution Specialists. The role is based in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. You report into the Global HRIS Manager, also based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
• Extensive experience with end-to-end processes design and execution
• Expertise in SAP HCM. Knowledge of Workday HCM is a pre.
• Analytical and problems solving skills
• Ability to translate business requirements into functional solutions towards the IT-teams
• High affinity with HR technology and solutions
• Experience with working in projects
• Working experience in a Shared Service environment is a pre
• Strong communication skills
• Strong influencing skills
• Fluency in English and preferably other international languages
In return, we offer you:
We offer you an exciting role in a rapidly growing Healthcare venture. You can expect challenges in a complex and international environment with the most up-to-date and advanced technologies. You will have plenty of opportunities to further develop your career within our company.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.