Global program manager digital transformation Consumer Engagement & Operations (Philips Domestic Appliances) (Freelance)
Lead the digital transformation program for Consumer Engagement & Operations globally, which is part of the Domestic Appliances Exuviate Program to transform into a digital-first company - centered around lifetime consumer engagement. The first important step of this transformation is to design, build and implement the digital core including new technologies and process simplifications, enabling to deliver an exceptional service to our consumers daily. You will play a vital role to achieve this ambition by overseeing the program plan with project and activities, connecting all parties involved, remove roadblocks and driving timely execution.
You are responsible for:
- Leading the digital transformation program (Exuviate) for Consumer Engagement & Operations domain globally, consisting of multiple projects across different functions, businesses, markets and external service partners, ensuring program is executed in time, and according to the business strategy.
- Setting up the program governance across functions and markets in an agile way, in close alignment with the overall DA digital transformation program Exuviate where this program is part of.
- Developing and executing program plans, schedules, budgets and deliverables. Is responsible for ensuring compliance with the relevant internal/ external policies, procedures and standards.
- Managing and reporting on progress of deliverables, timelines, resources, scope, key dependencies, and risks. Timely identification of roadblocks, and suggestion to resolve.
- Supervises, resources, selects, develops, coaches and evaluates members in the program.
- Active stakeholder management across domains, businesses, markets & IT, and working in close cooperation with the global Consumer Engagement & Operations leadership team, the overall DA Exuviate program, project managers and all Consumer Engagement & Operations teams.
You are part of:
The new Domestic Appliances Consumer Engagement & Operations management team led. This team will be responsible for delivering best-in-class, mobile-first and
sustainable service experiences, to build trust and drive lifetime loyalty. As we value diversity, we have a multi-functional and diverse team, with different points of view, different ways of thinking, new capabilities to strengthen and improve the digital strategy for our customers.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Inspirational, empowering and inclusive leadership qualities with strong cultural awareness and attitude of agility
- Minimal 8 years experience in leading large-scale complex Digital Transformation programs from initiation to implementation, across businesses and markets, preferably in the customer service and operations domain (working with external contact center vendors and operations service providers).
- Project management certification required, and understanding of / experience with Agile (Agile certification preferred)
- Experience in an international, multi-market company and its diverse product portfolio sold both online and offline
- Passionate about driving consumer experience
- Action Oriented and data-driven
- Strong communicator, balances stakeholders - exquisite stakeholder management skills
- Collaborates, Plans & Aligns, Builds Network, Able to manage ambiguity
- Cultivates Innovation and is a change agent to drive the digital transformation;
- BSc/MSc degree
- Acts as a role-model for our Philips Domestic Appliances behaviors: we grow with happy customers, we work together with joy & we dare with purpose