Global lead eCommerce Product Management
Do you want to deliver a global ecommerce solution for B2C and B2B and play a vital role in the online ecommerce journey for Philips?
In this role, you will partner with business, marketing and technology executive team to create compelling product strategies, build product roadmaps, and deliver high-quality experiences that delight our customers and drive business growth. Success in this role requires excellent leadership and executive communication skills as well as a strong sense of ownership for a high quality customer experience.
This is a position where you will be empowered to have a significant responsibility, and we offer you a fantastic opportunity to be part of a big global transformational project for B2C and B2B.
- Lead all aspects of the eCommerce Platform, including product vision, strategic roadmap prioritization, metrics and operations. Drive revenue through new product launches & business models and optimization across all key flows that encompass the eCommerce platform such as Store/Shopping/Browse, Search, Registration, Cart/Checkout.
- Drive product innovation across all aspects of eCommerce touchpoints including building out A/B testing frameworks, campaigns and compelling use experiences that drive conversion.
- Manage a team of product managers and liaise with user experience designers, and analysts to create the strategy and roadmap for eCommerce.
- Lead initiatives to improve the Customer Experience, such as site speed and performance as well as optimization of core flows.
- Collaborate with business partners to develop product roadmap initiatives that span Marketing, Merchandising, Pricing & Promotions, Shipping & Fulfillment, Customer Service and Data Analytics
- Coach and mentor the product management team in goal-setting, effectively writing specs and user stories, prioritizing requirements, analyzing product data, and developing product strategies.
- Foster a spirit of team unity across product management, design, engineering, and QA and with team members across multiple geographies.
- 10+ years of product management experience in consumer web or mobile applications and/or eCommerce sites. Prior experience leading eCommerce platform transformations using a combination of third-party and home-grown solutions.
- Be a subject matter expert on eCommerce technologies and platforms including catalog, store, cart/checkout, payments, identify, etc. whereby knowledge on SAP Hybris has a preference.
- Well versed in agile development methodologies and A/B testing methodologies for feature releases.
- Knowledge and expertise in User Experience; in particular, prior experience leading the UX for key areas of the eCommerce experience.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and comfortable navigating enterprise-scale product and engineering environments.
- Collaborates effectively with cross-functional teams and business partners.
- Motivated, dynamic, strategic and results-oriented.
- Strong decision-making and prioritization skills.
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence.
Startdate; June 1st 2018
End date; November 30rd 2018
Level; senior JR80 - max rate 110 EUR/hr