Function: PH Europe - S&OE Planner (Freelance)
Be responsible for matching operational supply capabilities with short-term demand changes, in alignment with the Commercial Organizations and Supply Centers following agreed allocation mechanism. The S&OE Planner is the key interface for escalations between Supply Centers and Markets / EU7.
We are looking for a candidate located in Italy or in the Netherlands
You are responsible for
- Analyzing gaps in Unconstrained Sales Plan (USP) vs Constrained Sales Plan (CSP) and implement corrective actions with cooperation with Supply Planners and Customer Demand Planners (CDPs) on total EU7 and on Market Level.
- Aligning on promotion deals requests to ensure supply capabilities.
- Managing critical promotion deals availability to ensure deals execution is according to customer expectation while matched with Supply Centre priorities. Ensure proper availability status communication to CDP.
- Managing backlogs such as set priorities for inbound containers and re-routes/ re-allocation requests.
- Ensuring proper and updated Product lifecycle status in SAP.
- Providing clear communication on quality blocks to CDP.
- Acting as Single Point of Contact for Supply / Demand escalations in order to ensure available supply prioritization and allocation decisions are made on total EU7 level.
You are part of
The new European Supply Chain team for Personal Health (PH), and will report into the Integrated Planning & S&OP Leader. This team will be responsible for the supply chain transformation and innovation in the Personal Health business of our market Europe. We will have a virtual, diverse network organization, with passionate colleagues who are energized to fulfil our purpose of improving people's health and well-being through meaningful innovation, whilst always delighting consumers via outstanding consumer engagement and digital strategies.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- More than 3 years work experience in Business or Supply Chain environment.
- Experience in Supply Chain Management or in a planning role either further upstream (supply centers, factories) or downstream (retail).
- Experience in working in an x-function organization.
- Bachelor or higher.
- Basic knowledge of ERP and planning tools, preferable SAP.
- Commercial understanding
- Knowledge of Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) / IBP
- Data Analytics - Ability to use data based root cause analysis for continuous improvement
We are also open for a junior candidate who has just finished university. Main personal skills are:
- handling stress (you will receive a lot of escalations)
- no 9-til-5 mentality
- take ownership
- working independent
- quick in learning new systems