Full Stack .Net Core / Angular software development engineer
In this role, you have the opportunity to :
Participate in an innovative medical research project for the prototyping of cardio applications based on medical standards, in particular FHIR resources. In this project, we create prototypes to model data and applications for e.g. clinical decision support.
You are responsible for :
- Design, implementation, integration and test of a (sub) system, component or module in high quality, according to requirements and on time;
- Compliance and alignment with software development professionalism standards within the team (processes and methodologies, quality of requirements, design, coding and testing);
- Carrying out complicated development and prototyping tasks;
- Integration of the developed prototype(s) with existing applications;
- Understanding the domain needs and translate these needs to implementation requirements while considering the overall solution;
- Promoting domain knowledge, innovative thinking and customer understanding;
- Promoting trust, openness and leverage external capabilities locally and globally;
You are a part of :
The Philips Research Software Concepts department, developing advanced solutions for use in hospitals worldwide.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience :
- B.Sc. or Master in Computer Science or other equivalent technical discipline;
- 5+ years of experience in SW Development;
- Back-end (80% of the job): .NET / Core platform;
- Front-end (20% of the job): Angular;
- Preferably experience with FHIR data formats and elements;
- Solid understanding and programming skills with databases;
- Provably able to quickly learn and apply new technical skills.
- Being able to adapt to dynamic and changing requirements and needs;
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills are essential;
In return, we offer you:
The chance to develop innovations that matter to people from the hospital to the home. You will design, implement and test the modules, together with maintaining the technologic road map. If you enjoy working in an energetic atmosphere, with other professionals who share a passion for improving people’s lives, you belong with us.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it is like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Sign up for new opportunities