Engagement Manager Enterprise Diagnostic Imaging
Join a world-class communications team focused on driving employee engagement, customer experiences & thought leadership programs that support Philips’ business objectives and support its reputation as a high-performing leader in health technology.
You are responsible for
• Coordinate with business leaders, marketing and communications teams, to develop and implement internal communications strategy for EDI employees in line with the Precision Diagnosis communications strategy
• Grow employee engagement and encourage adoption of PD and EDI strategy by working across multiple channels within the organization
• Create, implement and oversee communications and content development, bylined articles, corporate videos and internal communications collateral to support leader communications in EDI
• Plan, edit and write EDI related content for a variety of internal communications mediums including intranet, quarterly cluster newsletters…
• Executive preparation of presentations and/or speeches geared towards EDI employees
• Support and comms counsel for the HCIS integration office
• Maintain Integration Comms channels e.g.HCIS Integration Newsletter (advising on content dissemination in addition to newsletters), HCIS functional mailbox account…always in line with the overall PD comms strategy.
• Support the promotion / outreach of EDI to Philips markets organizations (ie. promotion of the HSCI offer/portfolio and what is available to the markets to sell…
• Ensure EDI leadership messaging is consistent with global and PD communications guidelines and strategy
• Measuring the success of the communications programs and ensuring they are delivered on-time, on-budget and meet or exceed agreed KPIs.
• Continuously adapting and evolving your programs based on feedback and results.
You are a part of
A team of communications professionals supporting the Precision Diagnosis cluster and part of the wider Integrated Communications and Events function of Philips that includes expertise in Press Relations, Employee Communications, Content and Channels Communications and more! You will report into the Communications Business Partner for Precision Diagnosis.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• A Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, public relations or marketing
• A Minimum 7 years’ experience in communications ideally with a focus on internal communications and employee engagement
• Excellent portfolio demonstrating writing abilities and editing skills
• Writing skills: Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills as well as the journalistic ability to source stories from employees
• Communication skills: Strong speaking skills and sensitivity to the organization’s goals and values and the ability to relay them to employees
• Interpersonal skills: Good interpersonal and relationship-building skills to effectively work with a variety of stakeholders across varying lines of business. Must also possess the confidence to deal with senior executives and explain communication techniques and strategy
• Creative skills: You need the creative ability to devise communication strategies that evolve and change based on employee engagement
• Digital skills: Familiarity with information technology – digital, interactive and video communication is essential
Submit your proposal