Employer Brand Digital Activation Manager
The Employer Brand and Recruitment Marketing team creates, designs and executes strategies to attract the very best talent to Philips. You will work with a small team of marketers to bring our employer value proposition to life through campaigns on social media. Your top priorities will be to activate and optimize content campaigns manage the content calendar for web, social media, employee advocacy and CRM channels across EMEA.
• Make sure all EMEA campaigns and always on activities are activated on all relevant externally facing channels
• Optimize the results for relevant KPI’s throughout the hiring funnel
• Work to understand the value propositions, competitive strategy and our differentiation strategy and how to best apply a channel strategy
• Report on all campaigns in a consistent, easy to read way, allowing for analysis and continuous improvement, increasing awareness and consideration of Philips as an employer of choice
• Work with the EMEA and central employer brand team to understand the target segments and tools used to reach them
• Apply key activation strategy for segments in all the work you do.
• Bring new ideas to the table on channel usage and activation tactics
• Manage internal media agency campaigns
• Work with all digital tools (such as Sprinklr, LinkedIn and web analytics tools) to provide a consistent view of EMEA employer brand efforts
• Work within deadlines.
What we are looking for:
• 2-3 years of experience activating social content and campaigns. Working for an Employer Brand team preferred.
• Preferred degree in digital Marketing or related.
• Native German speaker. Fluent in English
• Overview and eye for detail
• Fast and efficient, with project/time management skills; committed to meeting deadlines
• Skillful at forming relationships with a genuine hunger for listening to stakeholders to gain understanding
• Please submit examples of campaigns you worked on in your resume