EMEA Technical Talent Acquisition consultant (Freelance)
In this role you have the opportunity to
Be part of a global Talent Acquisition team responsible for recruiting exceptional and diverse tech-talent to fuel the innovation power of Philips Health Tech. We will offer you a job with full end-to-end responsibility for the recruitment process: from identifying the business needs to leading all aspects of the search, assessment, stakeholder management and offer process for the selected candidate. You will be given the opportunity to recruit across geographical hubs (EMEA as a focal point, Asia Pacific and the Americas) and partner with their local teams.
Along with contributing to impactful Talent Acquisition projects, you will be driving our candidate experience, helping change the hiring culture and act as a strategic advisor across research & development businesses.
If you are cross-cultural savvy, are passionate about recruiting and you dare to change the status quo, this may be the right challenge for you!
You are responsible for
The constant search for the best Software, AI, R&D talent for Philips. Your responsibilities in a snapshot:
- Developing in-depth knowledge of skills and behaviors needed for success in role - as well as conducting recruitment strategy meetings with your customers: You will be acting as a business partner, advising the Hiring Managers with talent intelligence and translating their hiring need into an agreed recruitment approach. You will be doing so by leading communications to key partners (hiring managers, candidates), exhibiting an appropriate sense of urgency by ensuring timely and accurate updates on status.
- Sourcing and selecting suitable candidates: You will be sourcing and attracting relevant candidates for Philips through social media networks, CRM systems as well as innovative AI and machine learning tools;
- Effectively selecting, assessing and interviewing candidates using behavioral based interviewing techniques, technical assessment tools and bar-raiser interviews. In addition, you ensure the proposed candidate(s) will be interviewed and evaluated by the business in line with the agreed recruitment approach.
- Job-offer and contracting: You will be running the offer process in alignment with the hiring manager and lead the salary negotiations in line with local rules. Where needed, you will partner with the local team as well as Rewards to build a competitive offer based on salary insights;
- Building and communicating an attractive employee value proposition (EVP) for all candidates to include information on Philips Health Tech, the specific position, career paths, perks and benefits;
- Embracing, adopting or leading change: you will strive to make positive and impactful changes in all aspects of your work. Examples include: being a champion and early adopter of team initiatives; viewing change as an opportunity; embracing full utilization of tools and systems (Workday, CRM system Avature, LinkedIn Recruiter, LinkedIn Talent Insights, Textio etc.) and encouraging colleagues to do the same.
- Exceeding objectives and metrics as communicated by management: Including, but not limited to: customer satisfaction (both, candidates as Hiring Managers), data integrity, compliance, quality measures as well as operating with the highest level of integrity.
You are a part of
Philips Talent Acquisition is a Center of Expertise in our HR organization. Recruiting Consultants, Recruitment Marketing Specialists and a support team are working hand in hand to hire the best talent for Philips. Within Talent Acquisition, you will be part of the Critical Capabilities team - a global team consisting of fun professionals to work with, hiring engineering and digital talent in a competitive and fast-paced environment.
The position will be based out of EMEA - in terms of actual location, you could be based remotely or be based out of one of our markets.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A Bachelor or Master degree;
- Combined with at least 2 years of experience as an agency or in-house recruiter - a background in technical recruitment is highly preferred;
- We expect you to have experience in the professional use of social media and /or AI tools to approach and attract talent;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills along with strong customer and solution focus; each recruitment process is like a project and you always have multiple processes at the same time
- Outstanding communication, collaborating and influencing skills; you are able to influence (senior) partners by using the data available to you and understand the importance of market intelligence and timely communication within the recruitment process
- Good understanding of complex corporate recruitment in an international setting.
- Great team collaboration with curiosity for uncovering solutions, self-confidence, enthusiasm and accountability. You persist in the face of resistance.