Embedded SW Engineer (Employment contract)
Embedded SW Engineer
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Join a leading business group in Philips Domestic Appliance that aims to turn houses into homes and enable healthier and happier lives at home through innovation while advancing your career in a dynamic, fast pace and innovative company.
You are a part of
A highly innovative design team that continues to improve the product features and performance to meet consumer needs. Together with your team, you will strive for continuous improvement of deliverables, way of working, and yourself.
- Creates high quality working software
- Feature-driven development in an agile approach
- Actively participates in sprint planning, daily stand-up meetings, sprint reviews, sprint retrospectives, and backlog refinement
- Contributes to continuous improvement of the team, software, and processes
- Designs, codes, documents, tests (automated), maintains and deploys software
Sets, monitors and ensures to meet own performance metrics in C and C++
- Defines, monitors, and meets performance and quality metrics
- Provides technical solutions that conform to requirements with a strong focus on end-users, high quality (QMS/regulatory standards), performance, safety, and security
- Keeps abreast of technical knowledge by studying and implementing state-of-the-art programming techniques and development tools, participating in educational opportunities, participating in communities of practice, reading professional publications, and maintaining personal networks
In return, we offer you
A meaningful career, with new challenges in our dynamic organization, working in an encouraging multinational and multicultural environment. We are happy to provide you with this opportunity to work with new technologies. You will be surrounded by passionate and committed colleagues who share your ambition to create outstanding customer experiences. Your work will be ambitious and full of opportunities for growth. Variety and challenge will be part of your daily routines.
Why should you join Philips Domestic Appliances?
In its 130 year history as a leading innovator, Philips has had to reinvent itself a number of times to remain competitive. This has involved several high-profile divestments, resulting in the company’s successful track record in managing complex changes of this scale. Such transformations offer unique opportunities for employees to ‘make their mark’ and gain expertise in a specific and dynamic environment - those who can deliver results while navigating and contributing to changes will gain unique skills and perspectives that will prove valuable for the rest of their careers.
The Randstad companies are responsible for finding and contracting talent for project roles at Philips. If you are selected for a role you will be contracted by the broker or employed by a Randstad company, and will not be an employee of Philips.