EDI Specialist (Freelance)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
To contribute to rollout of business automation in healthcare (electronic data interchange and related channels) to Philips markets, and to ensure continuous improvement and operational efficiencies.
You are responsible for
- Identify and understand business requirements for EDI & IT projects and support the business to translate those into instructions to the relevant IT team
- Support in driving EDI readiness across markets, working with local teams to deploy standard processes and best practices
- Play an active role in implementing EDI solution (via exchange partners, direct ERP to ERP, etc.)
- Monitor and continuously improve operations of EDI systems and processes
- Maintain knowledge on working of all EDI protocols, map all data for various ERP systems and applications, and perform audits of EDI processes to maintain accuracy
- Coordinate with EDI customers to resolve all production issues and perform transaction tests and resolve all EDI issues according to specification and maintain all transaction sets appropriately.
You are a part of
Dynamic and engaged global digital marketing team, that is working on delivering best possible customer journey for B2B customers.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree with 3-6 years of experience demonstrating a propensity for onboarding new trading partner and working in an EDI environment
- Strong SAP SD skills
- Minimum of 3 years of EDI experience in an Order-to-Cash SAP or any other ERP environment including,
o EDIFACT, GS1, ANSI x12 EDI standards
o SAP IDoc processing (inbound and outbound)
o SAP EDI configuration tables
o SAP outbound conditions and access sequences
o SAP EDI testing tools
o Managing and correcting SAP IDoc exceptions
- Experience in managing EDI projects initial design through testing, validation and implementation
- Agile thinker possessing creativity, curiosity, problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills and is persistent, resourceful and resilient
- Experience with EDI in a Healthcare company will be a plus
In return, we offer you
We believe: We're strong only when you are. We understand that work is only one part of your life. That's why we offer a variety of innovative benefits and health programs to help you be strong mentally and physically as you perform at work, and also manage life's unexpected moments.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.