Digital Marketing and E-Commerce Business Partner (D2B)
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Be responsible for alignment with a range of stakeholders within a business group. This means that you’re the fundamental link between Digital Marketing & E-Commerce and the business, with responsibility for partnering with Marketing leader, Engagement leader and business leaders to drive (D2B) business growth via strong store management and activation activities You will co-develop digital and E-Commerce strategy for the business along with the business team and ensure value realization for the business through prioritizing requirements for other D2B tribes.
You will also drive digital business model innovation for Digital Marketing & E-commerce D2B clan across all clusters. In this role, you will be the primary link to all business looking to innovate digitally, driving innovation in payments (e.g., subscriptions), services (e.g., e-learning), etc. Along with businesses, you will co-develop value cases to support investment in innovation, frame the accelerator road-map and support value realization from accelerator projects.
You are responsible for
Acts as the D2B Business Partner for the business
• Be the single point of contact for the assigned business on all D2B topics and Digital Strategy
• Partner with business on content, channel strategy, activation and performance management for all of D2B digital marketing and E-Commerce
• Drive business value realization
• Ensure local financial D2B ambitions are realized
• Drive marketing value realization together with the business
• Implement capability assessment at organizational level (e.g. Marketing, E-Commerce Maturity Survey) and at individual employee level (e.g. Marketing Excellence Survey)
• Uses diagnostics skills, business acumen and marketing thought leadership to facilitate the dialogue on Marketing Maturity gap identification and prioritization of Marketing Capabilities in line with Strategic Workforce Plans
• Leverages Business Voice to contribute to the D2B strategy Acts as the Chapter Lead for accelerators for DMEC D2B clan:
• Be the single point of contact for all businesses on accelerator topics
• Develop structures & processes to enable prioritization of accelerator projects to be developed and brought on to accelerator roadmap
• Partner with businesses on innovative business models, channel strategy and performance management for accelerator projects
• Drive business value realization for accelerator projects
• Work with the Accelerators Tribe to identify priority areas for innovation and source support from businesses and functions (e.g., Commercial Policy, Supply Chain) to build use cases to support digital innovation
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Proven track record in managing relationships with senior stakeholders / top management both inside and outside the company.
• Track record to drive fundamental change at all levels in the organization, i.e. from conceptually developing frameworks and programs to operational understanding what it takes to make it happen; connecting mission-vision-strategy-operationalization of the strategy
• Experience in E-Commerce management as well as broader activation activities in the consumer domain where Philips is active
• People management and coaching skills.
• A degree with 8-10 years of work experience; MBA preferred
• Experience with Healthcare domain preferred
• Acts as a role-model for our Philips behaviors: Customer first, Quality & Integrity always, Team up to Win, Take Ownership to deliver fast, Eager to improve an inspire.
• Cultivates Innovation and is a change agent / story teller to drive the digital and agile transformation
• Take calculated risks to Accelerate and create new business opportunities putting customer centricity in center
• Tech/Digital savvy - being open-minded to the role of new technologies
• Digital leaders cultivate a culture of knowledge sharing, collaborates, Plans & Aligns, Builds Network - excel in building relationships and influencing
• Cultivates cross-functional and cross-teams collaboration and acts as a coordinator of ecosystems
• Acts as a talent scout, counsel and advisor
• Action Oriented and data-driven, Strategic Mindset with holistic approach to decision-making, clearly define decision-making process, use data-driven insights and seek inputs from diverse and inclusive sets of stakeholders.