Digital Content Manager
Function: Digital Content Manager Connected Care
due to the creation of new product onboarding squad we need a dedicated resource to help us emove the backlog
Part of the Group Digital Marketing & E-commerce team / Growth Tribe
Works closely with the Business and Cluster â€¢ Involved in creating product content and streamline the process
Provides direction to all stakeholders on the process and ensure adherence to agreed timelines
Performs analysis, suggest improvement actions related to the area of expertise
Developing, managing and streamlining the process for creation of digital product content including:
Working with product managers to ensure that digital content reflects the right product attributes
Working with Legal & Regulatory to ensure that product content is approved without delays
Coordinating with global DMEC team to meet product activation needs for specific markets
Drive improvements in categorization/ website navigation structure, working closely with BG marketing & DMEC team to ensure that customers have a positive & easy experience finding what they need across both .com and ecommerce platforms
Content management Philips Product Library (PPL)
• Work closely together with the Marcom and Product management teams in the Product Detail Pages (PDP) creation process, ensuring that the product briefings are complete, on time and meet Philips requirements.
• Gather already existing and Q&R approved marketing content and assets, product hierarchy and system compatibility.
• Reuse existing content and map it to the suitable fields in PPL using product content templates.
• Validate PDP with legal and regulatory, and where needed, edit content to ensure consistency within the business strategy and Philips brand guidelines.
• Safeguard quality and consistency of product content elements used throughout product categories.
Content management Philips Asset Library (PAL)
• Ensure proper tagging of digital assets within PAL.
• Guiding agencies in the upload process, ensuring that they understand and stick to the tagging guidelines.
• Audit and Repurposing. Identifying existing and new creation needs and gaps, pull relevant content from PAL.
• Content Lifecycle Management, usage rights management. Identifying and phasing out content that is no longer suitable.
• Communicate, distribute and discuss digital content to the markets. Including those who will execute the sales training and activation.
• Support the HSM contact person for the content boards in the markets, including gathering feedback on content relevance and improvements.
• Prepare reports and monitor progress in digital content KPIs on content usage in markets.
• Assessing taxonomy needs, supporting taxonomy board.
• Provide recommendations to improve E2E content management process and content quality.
• Single point of contact from central for IT landscape improvements on content management systems.