Deployment Lead Solutions Transformation program
Our customers are increasingly looking for a solution to their most pressing challenges. In order to keep making the difference across the health continuum, Philips needs to move from selling products in a 'transactional' manner to also providing solutions that enable high quality, value-based healthcare.
Within the Business Transformation department, you will be part of the solutions transformation program which will equip markets, businesses, and functions with capabilities to develop, market, sell and deliver solutions to solve the needs of our customers, ensuring consistency, scalability and re-use throughout the company. This strategic program will be a step-change in the value we are able to deliver to our customers.
You will be leading the deployment team responsible for coordinating the deployment incl adoption of the capabilities. You will work closely with the receiving groups, capability teams and enabling workstreams such as learning, change, communications, HR, etc.
The receiving groups are experiencing multiple changes from different areas. Your task will be to bring the initial deployment analysis to the next level by 1) working with the capability leads to agree on best deployment approach per capability leveraging existing methodologies 2) agree on the deployment network leveraging existing channels and resources 3) agree on a deployment roadmap with global and receiving teams, 4) coordinate and lead the global deployment and follow-up.
The transformation into a solution company is a multi-year journey. Your challenge will be to navigate through the ‘unknows’, bring structure and a deployment rhythm to both the global as well as the receiving teams. You will have to work with the existing deployment teams from other programs and your own team of deployment managers for the solutions transformation program.
• Closely collaborate with capability teams and enabling workstreams towards finalizing the deployment approach(es)/channels incl resources and agreement of deployment roadmap with receiving groups.
• Collaborate with other program deployment leads to ensure resolution of interdependencies.
• Coordinate all deployment activities from start to end for the markets, business and functions in scope, in close collaboration with the market/business/function counterparts. Either via existing deployment channels and resources, or via a dedicated solution transformation deployment team.
• Be the gate keeper for capability and market readiness and lead the deployment stage gate reviews.
• Provide weekly progress status update on deployment status, output and adoption versus plan of the capabilities and new ways of working, and manage the risks/issues and action item logs.
• Take into account and provide input and background data on specific situations/climate in specific area.
• Stimulate best practice sharing and lessons learned between markets/business/functions.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Proven track record in managing global deployments;
• Experience in business transformation and/or large scale programs;
• Strong ability to influence and work with stakeholders at all levels;
• Strong focus on co-creation and validation with multiple stakeholder groups;
• Can handle several different topics/challenges in parallel and has good problem solving skills.
• Strong focus on and experience in measuring impact and adoption as a result of the deployment.
• Fluent in English is a must, other languages are an advantage;
• Willingness to travel internationally (up to 50% of your time later in the year).
Duration; End of year appr.
Level/budget; JG80 - max 111 EUR/hr