Customer Service Internal Project Manager (Freelance)
The DCP BPO team (5 team members) is facing a resource shortage while at the same time driving key organizational transformation initiatives, with critical deliverables being delivered between now and the upcoming months.
PHILIPS Digital and Computational Pathology (DCP) is a young and fast-growing business with a global footprint. We are developing, producing, selling, implementing and supporting medical devices for digitization of histopathology results used in cancer diagnostic procedures.
The complex and customized solutions consist of scanners for digitization of tissue samples for histological diagnosis, Image Management System software solutions as well as server and memory solutions for storage.
These solutions are complemented by products/applications of computational pathology for automated image analyses and tumor detections to support pathologists for cancer diagnostics.
We want to be number one in empowering pathologists with digital pathology solutions to help them work effectively, leading to higher quality diagnosis and better patient care. As Customer Service Internal Project Manager, you will contribute to this objective by driving key organizational transformation initiatives.
This position is a 3-month assignment to replace a colleague on maternity leave.
As Customer Service Internal Project Manager, you are driving and/or contributing to key transformation initiatives which help us to better serve our customers, and be more efficient:
- To drive: Transfer of service and solution delivery activities from the business to the Key Markets, enabling improved customer proximity (physical and cultural), and customer intimacy
- To contribute: Integration of DCP business with Philips ServiceMax tool, to standardize processes and improve efficiency
Your main responsibilities include:
1. Ensure stakeholder alignment and manage project communication
2. Prepare and facilitate meetings and workshops
3. Capture, coordinate and track actions
4. Identify and anticipate risks, define and execute mitigation actions
5. Formalize key documents pre-meetings and post-meetings, and maintain project documentation
6. Organize project planning, key milestones and structure project governance
7. Structure project reporting and provide business management with regular program performance status, variances to plan and identification of corrective actions
You are part of
When you walk into work, you will be joining a truly entrepreneurial team of over 380 employees spread across 12 countries with in total 30 nationalities, all passionate about defining the future of cancer diagnosis and growing the business. We have a deep passion and ambition to transform pathology and improve the way diagnosis is done.
You'll join a team of passionate service-minded colleagues used to collaborate to drive exponential business growth at the intersection of innovation, entrepreneurship and passion - delivering cutting-edge technologies that solve century old health challenges with greater speed, higher quality and better accuracy for individuals and families around the world.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor degree in Life Sciences/Computer Science/Engineering/Business or related discipline
- At least 5 years experience in project management or business transformation position, with a good knowledge of Service and Solutions Delivery environments. Strategy / Management Consulting is a plus.
- Knowledge of Philips organization is highly preferred. Knowledge of Philips Service and Solutions and/or DCP organization is a plus
- Strong communication and influencing skills, able to manage stakeholders from diverse functions and seniority level, in a global and multi-cultural setting
- Strong drive in solving problems as they rise
- Cristal-clear communication and (project) reporting skills
- Ability to operate effectively in a multi-tasking, dynamic environment, while maintaining a forward thinking and customer-first attitude
- English fluency (oral and written)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.