Customer Excellence Lead (Freelance)
- Define, live and spread the Customer Excellence Culture in Supply Chain
- Own the Global OTIF (cOTTR / Fill rate) KPI
- Drive team of customer collaboration managers in the markets to ensure we collectively deliver on our customer excellence/fill-rate ambitions
- Own the framework that defines the Supply Chain service per customer segment
- Own the Customer Excellence Roadmap
- Own the on-time completion and realized ROI (performance / cost) of defined projects
Key areas of responsibility
- Responsible for strategic direction of customer excellence in the Supply Chain
- Own the framework that defines the Supply Chain service offering per customer segment and manage and monitor adherence to it
- Take full ownership of the global OTIF (cOTTR / Fill rate), including reporting on progress globally to higher management, alignment with key contributors and coordinating improvements to reach the required target level.
- Closely connect with relevant roles in the end2end supply chain impacting service levels, such markets, business, Supply Centers and Order Managers.
- Make OTIF (Fill Rate, cOTTR) reporting available (incl slide- and dice opportunities) for all stakeholders involved in fill rate performance
- Define, live and spread a Customer Excellence Culture in Supply Chain (guiding principles for behavior) for all SC employees to put customer first
- Helps structure the logistics rebate definition as part of the commercial policy and ensure implementation across all customer segments.
- Drives performance through the application of continuous improvement by applying LEAN and problem-solving approach.
Knowledge & critical experiences
- Master's degree
- 10 years of Supply Chain related experience
- Experience in an operational Supply Chain Management role with strong and close connection to customer
- Project Management experience, strong track record of implemented projects with realized ROI
- Lean : CI Practitioner
- Customer first mindset
- General Project Management basics
- Strong communicator and negotiator
- Quality always mindset
- Business Performance Management
- Experience in Integrated Supply Chain Management
- Knowledge of End2end Supply Chain process, including understanding of S&OP, S&OE and order management
- Logistics Management
- Analytically strong, able to balance cost vs benefit
- Data savvy
- Ability to build strategic business plans