Creative Content Producer/Manager (Freelance)
Manage the end-to-end creation process of global marketing and advertising content for the Philips Domestic Appliances business group (including Kitchen appliances, Home Care, Coffee and Garment Care). Manage the creation of campaigns, social assets, photography, product videos, CGI, and manage the existing content portfolio.
You are responsible for
- Planning, production, and delivery of content related to product launches or midlife updates
- Assessing requirements for each project with stakeholders within the marketing team, digital consumer experience, product managers and local markets.
- Creating production briefs for campaigns, social ads, product photography, CGI animations, product videos, event videos and more.
- Managing the creation process with the agencies, to deliver on time and on budget.
- Ensuring materials are in line with the Philips brand and the category strategy.
- Coordinating reviews & approvals with the key stakeholders.
- Making sure the content stands out in a creative and qualitative way from competition and inspires consumers.
- Managing delivery of final content to key stakeholders and global markets
- Managing the user rights of the content.
You are a part of
The bigger Philips Domestic Appliances Global Marketing Team - reporting into the head of content production. The content creation team itself consist of 5 content producers and works closely together with our direct colleagues in the Marketing team, which is a smart, diverse, and fun team, with a global mindset, a great culture and, usually, many social events.
The role is based in Amsterdam and has primary dedication to the Garment Care portfolio but will be cross-functional with the other categories as well.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor or Master's degree in e.g. Business, Marketing, Communication, Design or Advertising.
- 5-7 years' experience in content creation management, advertising, campaign management.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Be a pro-active, flexible and a true team player with a global mindset
- Have a good sense of design and storytelling to create impactful communications
- Experience on set and with shoots is a plus
- Able to deliver quality under stress
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing)
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips Domestic Appliances is constantly developing its marketing capabilities globally. Succeeding in this role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long-term career, in other areas in Philips Domestic Appliances or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.