You will join the Digital Team of Philips Personal Care Benelux as Content specialist. The Digital Team consists of specialists in different marketing functions such as SEO, SEA Social media and programmatic campaigns, and the philips online store. You will be managing marketing content production to support all digital campaigns, the website and the Philips online store.
● Manage production and on-time delivery of all digital campaign advertising ads
● Develop creative campaign concepts together with the content team
● Working closely with the digital marketing 360s to stay on top of changes & adaptations in campaigns, due to content switches, AB-test results and/or general best practices.
● Assess and pro-actively implement campaign asset changes & adaptations
● Manage, control and steer the sign-off of the assets in close cooperation with H&O and the brand desk.
● Follow the uniform production methodology
○ Ensure optimal delivery and re-usage of the assets throughout the touchpoints defined in the ecosystem – in line with the functional content requirements
○ Monitor and apply brand compliance according to Philips brand guidelines
We are looking for
As the Global Marketing team of Philips Personal Care is an international team you have to have a proven ability to build and manage a team-oriented multi-cultural environment. You will report to the Performance Team Lead.
● Have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in the field of Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design or a related field.
● Understand the creative process and content production across touchpoints, tools and agencies.
● Have relevant working experience in the area of production management in a dynamic environment with shifting priorities, demand and timelines.
● Have at least 3 years of experience in e-commerce (media or pure player)
● Have experience with the following production tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, DoubleClick, Facebook
● Have experience with creating dynamic content: GIF and HTML5
● Have excellent interpersonal, communication & negotiation skills.
● Are capable of producing and managing large volumes of assets, working with short deadlines, dynamic & changing environment.
● Take ownership, solution minded with a great eye for detail.
● Have a hands on approach.
● Able to travel to Eindhoven 3 days a week (primary location Amsterdam)
● Are fluent in Dutch, verbal and written.