Consumer Marketing Director - Mother & Child Care (Freelance)
Philips Avent is a leading brand in the Mother & Child Care globally. As Consumer Marketing Director you are offered an attractive balance of strategic thinking and hands-on activity in an international business environment. At the same time, you'll taking consumer insights, needs and innovation ideas through to product development and market introduction while driving marketing activation with the local markets across the world!
Ready for a meaningful new challenge? Apply today!
You are responsible for
Your Key responsibility will lead to strategic ongoing projects and identify future business opportunities. You will drive the definition, development and introduction of propositions, products and services that support parents by meeting their needs for the healthy development of their baby and toddler.
You will use in-depth market-, consumer-, shopper insights, as well as competitive analyses to;
- Lead the growth of Philips Avent's global businesses;
- Own the development of the Strategic and Tactical Innovation roadmap and delivery of the new products and new designs for existing propositions and products;
- Inspire the commercial organizations across the world for creative local marketing activation and work with them in developing the right strategy for each market;
- Interact with various disciplines including Professional Marketing, Innovation, Technology & Development departments, International sales organizations, Design, Manufacturing units or external suppliers, Marketing management and Marketing communication.
You are part of
You will be part of the Mother & Child Care team. As senior professional you coach more junior marketers on the job and help with personal development. Plus you will be working in a network of various stakeholders based in both the Netherlands and in the countries.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- MSc in Business Administration, Marketing or related fields or MBA;
- Min 10 years of relevant work experience in Marketing / Brand Management of consumer products including life cycle management;
- Proven track record with global consumer / retail brands with strong stakeholder management capability and a demonstrated ability to work with multiple and diverse markets across the world;
- Experience with product development and product launches;
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills and the passion to drive business growth;
- Ability to think creatively and to be pragmatic and self-starting;
- As senior professional you coach more junior marketers on the job and help with personal development.
- Strong energy, high commitment, “can do attitude”
- Able to see big picture while keeping details at good sight
- High sense of end to end ownership and responsibility
- Not taking things granted; looking for creative solutions
- Very good in interpersonal skills; ability to mobilize internal and external stakeholders
In return, we offer you
- We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary;
- A variable bonus based on both Philips' results and personal performance;
- A solid company pension scheme and an attractive health insurance package;
- The opportunity to buy Philips shares and products at a discount;
- A healthy work-life balance.