Commercial performance Manager
IIn this role, you have the opportunity to Drive global Services and Solutions performance across markets, businesses and functions, towards benchmark standards in service performance and productivity.
You are responsible for
- Manage specific services performance initiatives and programs (project management), track and monitor implementation against the set targets, early flag and escalate if off track and initiate problem solving to improve
- Manage global customer service commercial performance KPIs and Daily mgt across markets and businesses and apply PRIDE problem solving if off target, to improve â€¢ Manage weekly and monthly performance reviews with businesses, markets, functions on service commercial performance and productivity
- Prepare on key focus areas
- Report out and feedback loop into overall service performance governance model
- Involvement and inclusion of wide stakeholder landscape across markets, businesses and functions
Creating a deep understanding of challenges and opportunities in the commercial service performance and base, based on data analytics and best practices, and suggest and drive areas to improve, based on LEAN methodologies You are a part of The Services and Solutions Commercial performance team, within the M2O /Marketing group of global Services and Solutions. This team is responsible for driving global services commercial performance, based on analytical capabilities, understanding of customer and market service requirements, and rapid deployment of internal and external best practices. We act in a dynamic environment of collaboration with markets, business and functions, where we apply operational excellence to lead to visible change and results for our markets, and continued value to our customers.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Between 3-5 years experience within similar roles
- Strong stakeholder management experience (internal & external)
- Sales/ Customer service background
- Ideally experience in pricing topics
- Experience with data and data analysis
- Experience in Project Management
- Lean Methodology experienced
- Results driven mentality
- High work flexibility
- Able to deliver upon challenging deadlines
- Evidence of strong intrinsic motivation to deliver results working with remote teams
- Fluency in written/spoken English .
Sign up for new opportunities